1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The funny things people do

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 13 Feb 2005.

1. foxx

foxx What's a Dremel?

Yay I thought of another, I wistle (SP?) like crazy. Enytime enyware (except school) dont know why but I think it is because I play the claranet and both the mouth peice and when I wistle are the same shape...sorta.

2. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Either you have a bad embouchure, or you look like a weirdo when whistling.

Also, no offence, but please use a spell checker. It drives me crazy to see a mis-spelled post.

_C

3. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

• Phone in right pocket along with car keys. wallet and house keys in left pocket. facia for my car stero in right cargo pocket or in G/f handbag
    • when out with girlfriend i must always walk to her left
    • walking down the road i must walk atleast 3ft from the left hand kirb
    • when cooking (or at work) when knife not in use it must be on the chopping board on a diagnal handle on the right hand side of the board ( so when you pick it up the blad is in the right position to use)
    • once again at work everything on my section has to be in the same place every day and with any lables faceing me so they can be read spoons in tubs must always be handle up and sitting in the bottom right corner of the tub.
    • drinking water must be ran till cold only drank with ice and glass rinsed out ( to make sure water is 1 not cloudy and 2 at a nice comfy +1-+2 degrees. )
    • when applying the steering lock to my car the wheel must always be turned to the right

so i think that about sums me up as having obcessive compulsive disorder. mentally tired and have and anger problem

4. foxx

foxx What's a Dremel?

When I read this post for some reason I couldn't stop laughing.
    (and couldnt start wistling(SP?)

And I dont have a freaking spell cheak thats why I put the little (SP?) which is asking for the correct spelling.

And if you were wondering I'm first chair in my band.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

I know exactly what you mean, my room isn't that messy, but it's not exactly tidy... it's clean, but it's an organised in that I know where things are, but it can get messy if I'm having a nightmare with hardware. :)

6. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

my room goes in stages. I go on a mad tidy, and everything is PERFECT, and then it gradually gets messier and messier until i have to do something about it. 20 GOTO 10 tbh. happily enough, sunday was mad tidy day, so it's lovely at the moment. Kitchen (i'm in halls) is another story though (!).

AH

7. SeT

SeT What's a Dremel?

noticed another one I do last night:
    when I'm going to bed, every night I have to check to see what time the alarm is set to. I know I haven't changed the alarm time in a long time but I still have to look. Also, if I wake up in the night and roll over to see what time it is, I'll look for the light that means the alarm is on again.

8. Darv

Darv Bling!!

Wow, I never thought about it but I do have some wierd habits. Although I don't stick to them religiously.

Batteries have the logo facing out.
    DVD's and Cd's have to be at the right angle.
    I don't like sitting behind the driver of a car.
    Cutlery must be perpendicular and pointing straight up. Square coasters and plate mats lined up perpendicular aswell.

Plenty of others too but just can't think of any at the moment.

9. relix

relix Minimodder

When I take a ****, I also need to pee right afterwards (or even before). It doesn't matter if I peed right before it, I always need to pee just a little bit...

10. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

1. This is fairly normal and 2. please, for the love of god, stop sharing. :hehe: :eyebrow:

11. relix

relix Minimodder

Jumeira_Johnny, well then I can't understand how some people can do poopoo in the open, in a hole, like a soldier. I'd piss all over my shoes and stuff :waah:

12. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

13. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

I have a MASSIVE jiffy bag under my bed which contains dozens of other jiffy bags :eyebrow:

14. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

i do the same with empty cigarette packs...

15. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

would u share someones drink?

16. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

I am an easy person

1. keep clean
    2. always always always always have chapstick
    3. always always always have my watch on, I feel naked without it.
    4. static on the radio or tv or poor sound quaitly bugs me to no end.

17. ZapWizard

ZapWizard Enter the Mod Matrix

A lot of these apply to me.

I have actualy started to use random numbers on my alarms, as my mind seems to know when to ignore the alarm.
    (If my house burns down between 6:25 and 6:45am, I wouldn't know it)
    This now annoys my wife, who uses 6:30 as a wake-up, and I never hear it.

Pockets:
    -Front Right: All metalic objects, it doesn't matter if I have 10 coins, two keychains, a leathermen, pocket light, they all go in that pocket.
    -Front left: USB Thumb drive, and Multi-tip Pen
    -Back Left: Phone
    -Back Right: Wallet and Pocket Knife

My worst habit that I have developed is taking things apart.
    Granted many of you probably do this, but I take everything I buy apart now as soon as I get it home, electronic or not. Often before I even turn it on to try it out. For some reason I always want to know what's inside, how well it's built, and if I can mod it somehow.

18. kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Big and Blue

cant think of that many weird ones:
    • Wallet in left pocket or left cargo pocket
    • Mobile in left pocket
    • keys must not be in the same pocket as my mobile, either rear right or front right if ive got cargo trousers on
    • cutting nails start from the right side, with either foot
    • shave right side, chin, left side then tash
    • desk is always messy even if ive just tidied (not what i do just how it is)

19. wingnut

wingnut Minimodder

Happy to see i'm not the only one . I remember taking the family TV apart when i was real young, just to see how it worked. I lost track of time, dad came home and there i sit with the back of the TV opened up with all the vacuum tubes out [ insert a** whipping].

20. K

K 528491

Hah, this is a brilliant thread. A lot of these apply to me too. Regarding pockets, I'm the same... Left front has my iPod, right has my phone and/or keys and my back right has my wallet. The back left is reserved for train and bus tickets and fare exclusively. lol. If my iPod isn't present my phone HAS to go in my left pocket. Else I'm just not balanced.

I can't throw away boxes. It's just too difficult. I'll find a use for them I swear!