1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming The Walking Dead: Season Two: Episode One Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 10 Jan 2014.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Spot on review I'd say!

Well chuffed to discover it's a longer season - buying the whole of Season Two in the Steam sale now seems like an even better idea :D

3. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Damn, missed out on that one.

4. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Really? Steam & Telltale's website says it's only five episodes long, same as the first season...?

5. MachineUK

MachineUK What's a Dremel?

I think it is better than the review concludes. True it does not set up much of a story to go on, but then again that was easier for the last season imo. It carries on Clems narrative and gives us more characters to think about. I would say it gives you just enough to really want the next episode. New comers aside(start with season 1,no brainer)
    I'd give it 85%....

6. RickLane

RickLane Staff Lover of bit-tech

According to the "Episodes" section of the game menu, there were eight episodes in total, with seven of those yet to be unlocked. I must admit I thought it was an odd number. I guess we'll see as time goes on.

7. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

Was Season 1 really that good? Worth going to now?

8. gosh

gosh Minimodder

only one of the horribly best games i've played in the last 5 years, and 2012 had some cracking games.

walking dead stands apart for it's narrative and characters, making a very believable world you can relate to, as well as it's choices that never seem to work out how you intended and make you second guess yourself. for £5ish next steam sale everyone should buy walking dead - even the moments when script takes precedence over choice you are practically yelling at the screen.

holding off for at least halfway through season 2 before picking it up in a sale, my heart cannot take the wait between episodes.

9. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Absolutely. It really is excellent, and the speed with which it draws you in and has you caring about your actions and choices really stands out.

Tags: Add Tags