1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Trackmania United

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by knuck, 14 Jun 2007.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Bought it last night. It was a pre-release, theorically due to release today the 14th of june ! However I am still waiting for Steam to officially release the game...

Anyone else waiting for this ?

I'll give my feedback once it's ready :)

2. Silver Shamrock

Silver Shamrock What's a Dremel?

It's been out for 6 months or thereabouts!!

The retail version was released over here in early March but it has been available from nadeo's website since just after xmas if i'm not mistaken. I got my copy from there in Feb.

It's basically the original game, Sunrise and Nations all rolled into one with a few tweaks here and there and a whole new online community front end. So if you liked the previous games you'll love it. :D

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

shhhhhhhhhhh I realised that when i started the game the first time and saw players high scores....

Bah it was released today on Steam !

Yeah good game overall so far. I made a couple challenges in single player and even though I beat almost all the records of the local players (Québec, Canada) , I am never on the high scores list, how come ?

EDIT: nevermind the stupid question, I was not in official mode ;)

Last edited: 15 Jun 2007
  4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

after finding the right visual settings for an optimal visua effects/framerate ratio and after setting my Xbox 360 controller to work perfectly with the game, I have to say i freakin' LOVE this game !

The maps are incredibly fun so far and the gameplay is awesome. I think the fact that I can finaly use my 360 to its full potential makes it 10 times better ! :D

:rock:

5. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

I am holding off buying this, until I clear some of my other games.

But saying that I have just come home from Uni, and I have no Coursework to worry about!

6. saeghwin

saeghwin What's a Dremel?

I went ahead and bought it. I haven't gotten a chance to play it too much though.

7. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

TMU is one of the best games I have ever played :) Love it, some of my freinds are in one of the top teams (!) there is meant to be, but I dont understand the online play that much as I dont do it :)

The platform mode is so unique, I only have the extreme one left to do :)

Tags: