1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News WebOS 2.0 screenshots leak

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by julieb, 8 Sep 2010.

1. julieb

julieb What's a Dremel?

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

There are a few sites mentioning a range of features and of course the WebOS site itself.

It is very nice, but it would be asking too much common sense from HP to expect them to taylor this to a Tablet. They will probably muddle on with something totally unsuited and bloated because they think that people want a 'real OS'.

3. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

Never saw the Pre in my country... Does it sell in the EU? Or this is an exclusive phone for the US?

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

They advertised it quite heavily in the UK prior to the HP buyout, but I've never seen one in the wild.

5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Can't wait for this to come to my Pre, it's in dire need of a feature boost to bring it closer to iOS4 level.

Apparently HP's more or less confirmed they're bringing a WebOS tablet in Q1 2011. Quite frankly I think the interface of my Pre is superior to that of my iPad in some ways and would happily consider getting one if it ever came out. Just add a webcam and SD slot for my sake, okay?

6. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Hopefully this will come to Pre and Pre Plus phones, although I'm getting this sneaky suspicion that it might be released for a new model.

If it does come to the existing range, hopefully a few of the bugs can be ironed out of the system :)

7. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Palm really needs better hardware to go along with their nice OS. The Pixi's screen is too small and the Pre is way too plasticky.

8. Burdman27911

Burdman27911 What's a Dremel?

I would be very upset if it didn't come to the current Pre (though I agree they are desperate need of new hardware). If somehow they don't bring it to the Pre, then I hope the modding community can bring a hacked together version of it out shortly after release... this Pre of mine needs to survive another 10 months.

9. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

I want FREAKING FLASH..... the Pre was suppose to be the FIRST Flash supported smart fun, boy how Adobe dropped the ball on that, at least give us a freaking Beta.....

10. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Yup flash would be awesome - it was originally promised for the first half of this year, but I guess the HP takeover might have caused some of the delay...

Tags: Add Tags