1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Cheescake is the reward for sucessful science...

2. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

Cheesecake Cheesecake

3. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

While a minor problem; still incredibly annoying to get messed around by Amazon Sellers.

Two solid days of "Oh it will dispatch to arrive in time!" followed by an automated email from Amazon going "We could not source this item. It may be out of production."

Pretty sure Dell are still making the 240W AC Adapters, since they are shipping them with all current high-spec Alienware and XPS systems...

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

The bigger Amazon gets the less I am liking this company. I had cat food on subscript urea and for a reason Amazon did not feel obliged to share with me they missed last months supply. No problem you might think get it elsewhere except that us easier said than done being is Millie is the ultimate fussy eater and unfortunately I could not get it elsewhere. Oddly I cancelled that subscription and started another and the food arrived as promised.
    Do not get me started on their delivery system as that is so haphazard these days, I do not order from Amazon if I need anything in a hurry nowadays.

5. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Where do I even start. Merry f’in Christmas.

MLyons likes this.
  6. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I've felt naff all day so thought Ahh I'll have a quick shower it it may help. Nope threw up and am now in bed and only have 4% on my phone

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I went up for an "early night" last night at 9pm. Ended up watching Jaws 2 and First Blood. Any way, I noticed that when a phone starts dying the first thing it does is start making stupid bloody noises and flashing LEDs. Why? it'll only make the fackin battery die faster !

Stupid bloody things. It also woke me up twice making more noises of its impending doom ffs.

8. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

What phone does that? My 5s just goes into low power mode and turn background services off and dims the screen

9. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

I'd be miffed too if i'd got 4% of my vomit on the phone.

10. MLyons

This is why matt won't let me write reviews. Well saying that I might be writing a [CENSORED] one soon :lol:

11. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

If you want people to read whole reviews, just call it all "conclusion". LOL

12. Vault-Tec

My Oppo had what they called a "Skyline bar" along the bottom. It used to pulse blue as soon as the phone started dying. My Blackberry makes noises and flashes a orange LED. I must just be unlucky lmao.

Last few days have been hard for me (this is my moan btw). I must be having mixed states or something, because I can be sitting there feeling great one minute and then getting strong urges to hurt myself or kill myself. These are not really suicidal thoughts, rather urges. Much in the same way a killer has the urge to kill and so on. I guess it's the same thing any way. But I just have the urge to injure and or kill myself.

I now completely and fully understand why most Bipolar suicides occur in the 40s. This has been the hardest decade of my life bar none. At least in my 30s I still had hope and didn't want to die. It gets harder when you just don't give a f**k either way.

Thing is if I ever do pop my cork it will probably be when I am in a good mood. Weird eh?

13. RedFlames

They like their reviews wordier than 'It's a piece of **** and only a total moron would even consider buying one.'

14. MLyons

Hehe. I knew this was more common than let on. Any reason for it? Mine will be unique enough that shouldn't be a thing.... Assuming he let's me actually publish it

I see some of my Vega reviews have leaked to the public...

15. RedFlames

it's not a Vega review without '...and that price? They're taking the piss...'

16. Vault-Tec

17. MLyons

Just started throwing up again. This would happen to me at ****ing Xmas wouldn't it

18. RedFlames

Well be good and selfish and keep that **** to yourself...

19. MLyons

That's tame compared to a lot of the stuff on here. I'll take a video for you next time. :waah:

20. RedFlames

I meant don't be the generous sort... keep the lurgy to yourself