1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple forum?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Nath, 30 Jan 2005.

?

Apple forum?

1. Yay

43 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. Nay

16 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Ummmm, Pie.....

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  1. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

The community it attracts.

While not all mac users are morons (just as all PC users don't have IQs in the 200s), there are a lot of them. And a lot of the ones that are not morons seem to fit the bill pretty closely a majority of the time. :(

2. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

i hope that is a joke, because if not, it says much more about you than mac users

3. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

The last thing this forum needs a Mac section. Mac only users tend to be total n00bs and think there king of the world. I vote NO.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I think we should have an apple forum, just to prove you nay-sayers wrong :p

5. rowan57

rowan57 What's a Dremel?

haha dont generalise at all will you, i dont own a mac but id like to learn about them and using this forum is great so why not integrate the 2?
    I think its quite funny that you dont see that the things you say are almost akin to racism!!

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I wouldnt say "racism" as such because Apple users arent a "race" of people so to speak, but it is, atthe very least an extreme over generalisation and stereotype.

Id also like to learn about the software, and avaliablility and compatability to WinOS stuff.

7. penski

penski BodMod

Mac forum pleeaaaase.

*n

8. Awoken

Awoken Gazing at the stars

I voted yay. I don't own a mac but we've got an ibook hooked up to our house network and I have toyed with it a little. I'd be interested in learning a little more and asking existing users a few questions, it'd be nice to have such a discussion sub-forum.

9. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

I was trying to avoid racism and generalization because i know that not all mac users are like how i said. Thats why i said what i said and how i said it.

10. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Actually I'd consider the majority of mac users to be very nice people, basing that opinion on the people that I've met from this forum that use macs, and those that I've met in real life. :eyebrow:

11. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Same way how i based my opinion. I guess we met different macs because all the mac only users ive met are like how i said before.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ahh Sarcasm, the thing most lost on the interweb

13. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

omgwtf Bindi, are you stalking me? thats the 3rd time today you posted right after me

14. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Yea, rustling outside your house = bindi. :D

15. rowan57

rowan57 What's a Dremel?

This is why i said "almost akin to racism" :D

16. macroman

macroman The One

Given the debate going on here about "should we have an Apple forum" imagine how much fun an actual Apple forum would produce. :naughty:

I say let the dogs loose. :rock:

17. Ben

Ben What's a Dremel?

Mac part would be realy nice to have.

18. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

That is true. Pwning the average PC user has grown quite boring... :D

fathazza, again I was saying in my experience. Maybe I just have a habbit of running into stupid mac users irl?

19. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

The only thing I have to say against mac users is that where I went to do a course once you always used to be able to tell if a mac user had been on the shared windows machine because the windows where bloody everywhere, resized and shoved into corners etc, was a pain in the ass trying to use it after...

Apart from that I have nothing more to say about them good or bad so really I'm more interested in the pie option.

20. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

I don't think anyone should criticze the Mac without sitting down and using one (and for more than just 10 minutes).

Yo-DUH_87: I think there are more Windows users who are morons, seeing as how all new computer users start with Windows. There aren't very many morons on this forum, so why would you think there would be any more in a Mac forum?

Tags: Add Tags