1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bit-tech League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Djayness, 19 Jan 2011.

1. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Heimer OFA is pretty broken from what I hear.

2. Seb.F

Seb.F Minimodder

I understand he can take down Baron in seconds...!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

It's until you manage to come up against a counter. :(

4. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

that's pretty typical, though...

5. rollo

rollo Modder

5 zigs sucks and is hiemers counter.

6. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

Since the release of the new Ahri skin, I'm noticing alot of bad Ahri's in my games. :duh:

Makes me sad watching all these people fail at her, when she's one of my fav champs, if you try help though they rage at you.

7. kingpraun

kingpraun What's a Dremel?

What do you think of the new warding system? As a support player its hard getting my head around it.

8. rollo

rollo Modder

In ranked it means you can play an aggresive support role instead of been a ward bot. Pretty good stuff really.

9. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I have not had the necessary time to really establish an opinion about the new warding system. I have played with the trinkets, and I like them. That's as far as my opinion goes.

10. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Disclaimer: I know we ALWAYS say that, but holy mother!
    Yasuo will be a pain to balance rigth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkM20LgOdKQ

this just SCREAMS more OP than anything before.
    Good synergy, good defensive ability, vicious Ult (due to the synergy, not to mention the fact that it suspends longer, making knock ups even meaner, and that RANGE!) and a disengage.

I guess it boils down to AP/AD mix, but jeeess... OP early on, then everyone forgets him is my guess.

11. rollo

rollo Modder

Im playing him as support if that defence thing has a short enough cd. Be funy to see.

12. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

So I played a few games as Yasu. Some observations there:

The defensive passive is quite handy.
    Static Shiv + Inf Edge make him have 94% Crit chance, 240% damage on crit, plus the shiv's effect, plus ~2.5s C/D on the Q. Once you add a Last Whisper and BOTRK, it's GG. Of course, they're not cheap items..

the WindWall is only useful when playing as ADC in bot.
    The Ult can be used on Darius's Ult - that's quite sick. I kinda want OFA back so I can see if his ult can be used to triger another ult.

Mechanically, I am finding him quite difficult. Mostly because I suck at gauging how far his Q goes, and it just activates, rather than waiting for click.

That said - I have NEVER seen jungle clear speeds like him in late game: E->Q->Auto, blue down. That may be down to me playing in suck-skill-levels, though...

I think his strongest position is probably in the jungle, possibly bot, since he needs a bit of help getting out of trouble.

13. rollo

rollo Modder

hes played mid for the record lol. At a push he could top but he has no sustain and is not really a tanky enough champ for top lane and would be crushed by riven and company.

Top is also left alone alot of the time in ranked its considered these days as the ultimate solo lane as jungle from both sides rarely vist top unless one or the other is under a tower.

Jungle just depends on your other lanes if they can hold pre 6 you would be fine but xin or shaco or vi would crush your lanes early when yasu has little to no engage.

We were agaist a yasu top he basically went 0/7 vs nid. Yasu mid crushed a ori we were agaist. Nobody had the guts to play jungle yasu. And thats as a pre made team in 5s ranked.

We queued normal and tried him as suicidle bot lane combo with darius things go boom but im not sure how it would play in ranked.

14. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I hear you, Rollo (re: Jungle and top).
    I tried him top, and Nasus brought the pain to me.
    As for mid - I was concerned with an AD in the quite cc-heavy mid turf, especially since his E is easy to interrupt. So I didn't really consider that.

15. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

I've been against him a few times in mid so far, I usually play Lux or Kayle and I haven't had much trouble with him, just auto attack to proc his shield then they usually would panic and put up wall, wait it out and built him out of lane.

My friend played him every game over past few days mainly as jungle which has gone okish, his knock up into ult +lux ult resulted in a kill mostly.

Overall I found him quite clunky and his ulti id annoying to get off sometimes.

16. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

I need to start adding you guys! I ain't great only level 21 but play allot and have a rather allot of characters my favourites are heimerdinger and Garen,

Just invested in Draven to test him out, oh and love Alistair as far as ruins are concerned i ain't got a clue how to add them i have allot unlocked but can just see the slots empty and nothing to drag/enter into them??

Do we have teamspeak up? :p

17. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

You buy them in the store, the runes tab. You really need to fill out your rune pages as the effect is strong, at least 500g worth of stats. It is expensive in IP though. Buy tier ones for now and then upgrade to tier 3 as you have spare IP. There are guides around for what to put in each slot.

18. Weekly_Estimate

That explains it then! thanks :)

19. Weekly_Estimate

argh, too many kids wishing people die of cancer in this game =/

20. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Yep, the community ruins the game. It's probably the biggest factor towards why I stopped playing the game. I've never played another game so rage inducing as League of Legends.