1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Corsair customer service

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CrapBag, 11 Jan 2020.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

How good is corsair customer service and do they have a UK RMA centre now (IRC they do).

The D key cap has broken on my K70 and it has snapped underneath, the keyboard is about 18 months old and I used the grey alternate caps for probably close to half that time.

Will they send out a keycap easily enough does anyone know?

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

They used to be very good, although in recent times that seems to have gone down a bit.

As for keycaps: Yes you can get new ones, just tell them which ones you need and the part number of the keyboard (CH-something).
    https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Thanks for that have submitted a ticket :)

4. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I've had no problems with them but don't expect a speedy service - when I was RMA'ing a faulty AIO I waited 2-3 days between each message I sent. Scan handled the RMA actually so that bit was speedy at least

5. Broadwater06

Broadwater06 Minimodder

I have had no problems, they're easy with RMA, and their forum is good as well. Yeah they used to be in Holland and I think they're renting the same space where Scan is now although they have nothing to do with each other.

6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

It's definitely Scan. My replacement even had a Scan warranty sticker on it, complete with LN number. Also the DPD email said "Your Scan parcel will be delivered..."

Edit: Well at least Scan seem to be sending out the replacement products. Maybe they have nothing to do with testing, I don't know

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I had to RMA a Survivor about a month ago. Maybe two. It was two or so weeks before I got the replacement, but I sent it direct to Corsair at the direction of their support agent. Still, can't complain. Especially as I complicated matters having bought it in the UK via Amazon, and now being in sunny Germany.

8. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

My one and only experience dealing direct with Corsair:

-Place order for K65 in Summer Sale event
    -Corsair/Barclays duplicate order (it goes through twice, 2 separate order numbers and all?!)
    -Send a ticket to get them to cancel duplicated order
    -They cancel both

Okay.. Don't have my money?

MLyons and GeorgeK like this.