1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Creative Headset and Scan return

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by loftie, 5 May 2012.

1. loftie

loftie Multimodder

So, I bought a Creative Wrath Wireless headset a month ago, since I like my old wireless headphones but the sound is a bit rubbish. So now after a month of having the Creatives, the sound on one earcup seems to dip in volume occasionally.

I don't need to be moving for this to happen, it can happen at anytime, day or night, and it's only ever one earcup. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any experience with either the Wrath itself, or another wireless headset and if so have encountered similar problems.

I'm a bit confused as to what could be causing the issue, I would have thought if it was the wireless, then sound would be lost over both earcups, not just one, and if it was a lose wire, I would expect the sound to cut out, or break up.

I am most likely going to send them back to Scan, but considering it's intermittent, I have a feeling they might just send them back to me and say they are fine.

Any thoughts on the matter would be welcome. Many thanks :)

Last edited: 10 May 2012
  2. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Update: Sending the headset back to Scan. If anyone has had any similar issues, let me know please, and ideas of the cause still welcome :)

PS Bump! :)