1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Doctor Who Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramble, 25 Dec 2006.

1. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

I just thought,
    doesn't the face of Boe die in one of the earlier episodes? how does that work?

Edit:
    wasn't referring to the fact he died earlier, rather the fact that he died at all

2. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

The face of bo dies in the future on new earth after jack has aged and got wisdom and other such things.

The finale was brilliant imo.
    (will jack and the dr meet again somehow I doubt it.)

3. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

A great final episode :) Jack being the face of boe is cool, and gives the reason why he is so seemingly happy to die when he does! Maybe he is more than just unkillable. The dr says he got his power from rose, through the tardis which is a living being - the most powerful "being" alive, it doesn't see time as linear and so maybe had plans for jack all along.

4. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

I have just watched the 2000 film and I've just figured the time line out(master comes back to kill Daleks), what would be cool was if the was a film with dr's 8 and 9 and the time war, it would fill in the gap between the film and the 1 season of the latest batch.

5. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

Holy crap! The season finale just aired over here and it was amazing!

I got my wife to watch the last three episodes with me, and well, it looks like we're gonna be buying the DVD sets to the last few seasons.

As for this Master stuff... how do you guys recommend I brush up on the older episodes so that I know more about the past storylines. I can't watch ALL the doctor who episodes. Maybe I should just focus on the future since after all the past three seasons were pretty good without any background info.

6. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Well, the master was introduced in early Jon pertwee episodes (3rd doctor). Played by Roger Delgado no master so far has lived up to that name.
    Start with Terror of the Autons, the episode will be familiar if you've watched the first xmas special, it's the same thing really.

Tags: