1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Far Cry 4 announced and set for November

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 16 May 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Colour me excited :) Far Cry 2 for me was a big disappointment but I absolutely loved FC3 and BD :D I might have to give them another playthrough each between now and November...

3. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I'm also looking forward to this - these games are fun if not genre-defining.

I just hope they move away from the now hackneyed "Ubi Dynamics" that every Ubisoft title of the past few years has shared. Crafting etc in AC4: Black Flag almost felt like a re-skinned FC3, time for a change.

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Meh will wait for reviews and videos off it to see if it's the same mess as Far cry 3.

5. blacko

blacko What's a Dremel?

I'm expecting good things from FC4.

PS.....

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same ****ing thing... over and over again, expecting... **** to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these ****ing pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same ****ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different." ...I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a ****ing problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? **** you! Okay? **** YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am ****ing crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.
    Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
    — Vaas

6. tonyd223

tonyd223 king of nothing

I really loved FC1

7. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Sweet:) Can't wait! November, cool, sounds pretty fast, glad we wont need to wait a year or two for it...

8. ArthurB

ArthurB What's a Dremel?

What are the chances of a Blood Dragon sequel based on FC4? :)

9. Dedlite

Dedlite What's a Dremel?

I reckon we're looking at a 2015 launch then, right?

10. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

11. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

What's Jean-Luc Picard doing in the Farcry poster (guy in pink)? Got sick of saving the galaxy? :hehe::lol:

12. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY