1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows ff7

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ToM, 7 Mar 2003.

1. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

ok, playing through ff7 again, and for the first time ever i bread a gold chocobo!!!

w00t, its my fav lil pet now, ill hug it and squeeze it and make it my own :D

w00tage!

2. K

K 528491

Only just? Pfft :p

*mumbles something about Knights of the Round materia*

3. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

thing is, last few times i thought to myself, wont bother cuz itll take too long, and it only took me a day to get one (thats about 4-5 hrs playing ;))

just about to get the master magic as well, and try to lvl up some of my summon materia. i tend not to use it in normal battles so it doesnt get lvled up as quickly as the rest of my materia.

and i now have 2 gold chocobos, god they mate like anything!

oooh, and 1 is an S class champ!

4. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

FF7 owns :D

5. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

im @ home atm so i cant play it :(

think ill go steal my sisters bf's copy that i sold him and take it back to uni with me, stops me having to use my flatmates copy :D

and yes ff7 does own

ff8 is good and ff9 is ok, havent played ff10 (need ps2!!!).

ff6 is the best, kafka rocks!!!

ff4/5 are cool, but not as good as later games.

6. Grambo

Grambo What's a Dremel?

so true...

7. Tribal Dragon

Tribal Dragon Insomniac modder!

that game was sooo great!!!

played it 7 times... man I had so much time to waste at that time... wish I had that much time now to spend on modding:D

the coolest thing I remember about ff7 is that when I was playing for the fifth time... I knew the game by heart... the strategy guide was in my brain and could get everything without looking at any references... man I have to play it again to see if I still remember... after beating Xenosaga (which I'm playing now) and Xenogears (which I'll play right after XS) :lol:

8. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

personally i think squaresoft sht themselves in the foot with ff7, as it is so damned good thre gonna have a hard time actually equaling it let alone beating it ;)

what kinda lvls did you all beat sephrioth on? i recon i could beat him now and im lvl 65.

and i almost beat ruby weapon as well, damned thing just wont die!!!!!

oh well, theres always next time, once i have final attack-pheonix and a master magic/summon ;)

oh, best sword combo for cloud:

[command]counter-deathblow, hp absorb-deathblow, counter attack, mega all, added effect-destruct.

this combo will allow you to death blow all opponents and get back hp, up to 50% of each attack (so for a group of 4 emenies going on 9999 dmg to each, that between 4000 and 20000 hp back for each attack!!!!), it also gives you the chance to debarrier/instant death on all opponents (addect effect-destruct) and counters with a normal attack and deathblow when struck ;)

very useful for battle arena :D

9. K

K 528491

About level 35 first time round. 80somethin second time.

10. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

gonna wait till ive mastered everything and got to lvl 99 first, he'll be a p.o.p then.

but then again, he prolly would now!

how did u beat him @ lvl 35? must have been some battle!

11. Tribal Dragon

beat Sephiroth at level 39 first time... was a hell of a battle... took 25-30 mins if I remember correctlyand beat it up to lv 99.

ruby weapon is easy... emerald gave me more hardtimes...

beating the weapons without knight of the round summons and last attack materia with life materia IS THE CHALLENGE :D with the last summon and the last attack combined with life, it's fairly easy.

12. K

K 528491

How have you attempted it? The way you need to do it is just equip one character with all the decent stuff (usually Cloud), and if he gets taken away (as you can only defeat him with one person of course) just restart.

Emerald is the worst... By far. Gah.

Sephiroth on Level 35 was easy ;)

Christ, I'm gonna start again soon... My girlfriend just started playing again yesterday (cheers Lazy) :D

13. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

ive never enjoyed a game as much as i do ff7.

i just could be arsed in ff8, the side quests just wernt as fun/involving and the rewards wernt as big!

ff9 is just gettin on my nerves atm as i keep gettin kiled by red dragons :grrr:

14. Tribal Dragon

ff9 sucks... plain and clear... and lot of people didn't like that game... still... FFVII is the best FF game ever... even FFX don't have a storyline as great as FFVII

15. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

16. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

Stop trying to make me play it (again) !!!!
    Still cant believe what they did to Aeris, sob sob :waah:

17. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

Let's not forget FF6 :waah:

Come on people.. . . . FF7 was ****ing amazing, but 6 beat the Hell out of every game, then stepped onit, and spit on it's corpse.

Also, I ahve to fight just to keep form crying buckets when Aeris kicks the bucket. I usually manage to only let a couple gallons worth slip by . . . . . . . And then the song, I love the soundtradk, and that song is beautiful, but damned it makes me cry when I hear it :waah:

But FF6 ahhh... I want to play them now . . And I can't, my TV is gone bye bye, and my keyboard holder is blocking my system area, I can't open the door, I forgot about it when I screwed it in place. . . So I cna't even go to all teh trouble of plugging the SNES and PSX in to my computer play them :waah:

:waah::waah::waah::waah::waah::waah::waah::waah::waah::waah:

18. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

so did anyone here ever beat FF1. i know i got up to chaos.
    couldnt beat him when i went back the next day for another round the game pack battery had died and wiped out my game :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: its so not fair.

kept happening for Zelda too

19. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

Trying to play ff1 now hurts my eyes. Can't remember playing the other early ones recently.

Got emulated versions of them all up to and including 6, but bought the ps version just to get the video sequences for 6 :D

7 was great.
    8 was better (no-one will agree :rolleyes: )
    9 is crap

I've only played a demo of 10, and am thinking of getting it even though the guy in the shop said it's pants (still, don't think he rated 8 much...)

Anyway, hurrah for gold chocobo-age ToMmEh :rocks: feed it well, and for god's sake buy him some durex! :D

20. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

I never managed it. NES cartridges with save-space were cool, sorry about your bad-luck :hehe: Get "NESticle" and the rom, since you already own the game it's no problem :D Unlimited save states, and you can back them up too :rocks:

Tags: