1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for all the anti french cause they vetod a war. please read

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Jaz, 20 Mar 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaz

Jaz Banned

These are the things that America has Vetod. see whos a ******* now.

1972: Israel condemned for killing hundreds of people in syria and lebanon in air raids

1973: Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories

1979: End to all military and nuclear collabiration with apartheid. Arms embargo against south africa to be strengthend. Support for the oppressed under apartheid. Cessation of the nuclear arms race. Return of all inhabitants expelled by israel. Israel to desist from human rights violations. Inquiry into the living conditions of the palestinians in occupied territories. Protection of developing countries' exports. Push to improve human rights and fundamental freedoms. Opposition to intervention in the internal or external affairs of states. Call for UN conference on women. Rights of developing countries in multinational trade talks to be safeguarded.

1983: Fifteen resolutions about apartheid, nuclear arms, economics and international law.

theres loads more, if i get the time i'll write them up later

but now how do you lot feel about the french

2. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Closed - I'm not having any hate threads started in here.

Jaz - don't do it again. You've have been warned about things like this in the past. Don't make me take steps. :miffed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.