1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Free LITS tickets up for grabs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 18 Jul 2011.

1. Mobeer

Mobeer What's a Dremel?

Some consumer ULV Celeron boards with HD graphics rather than ION

2. tonschk

tonschk Minimodder

I'd love to see a stand of pc power & cooling power supplies, I LOVE my pc power & cooling 910W power supply

3. bangboy

bangboy What's a Dremel?

I'd love to see many cases from manufactores that fits only Micro-ATX matherboards. And not just cases similar to DVD players. For example: if i want to buy the super cool Asus maximus IV gene-z i have to fit that in, at least, a mid towe case that is double the lenght of the motherboard. The only real alternative from "DVD players like" cases is just one only model from silverstone, and if i don't like that ?The Micro-ATX is a beautiful form factor but it becames meaningless if there aren't any cases to support this standard.

4. djzic

djzic Bokehlicious!

I really want to see loads of SFFs, I'll bring mine if it's ready :D

5. Stem83

Stem83 Addicted to modding.

I want to come and bring my little brother whom I have just got interested in modding, looking forward to meeting some bit tech peeps and might even bring my mod up if its done in time, never been to any shows like this and would love to come.

6. Wingtale

Wingtale What's a Dremel?

I would love to see you demonstrate how to water cool your PC, to stop people destroying their Beloved computer at their first attempt

7. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Cheers for all the replies guys, keep them coming as we've still got a pair of tickets to give away each day for the rest of this week. Winner of today's tickets though is Everydayoddity. Congratulations to you, we'll be in touch shortly to get your details.

8. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

I would like to meet all the staff behind Bit and CPC.

9. bangboy

bangboy What's a Dremel?

i would like to see Micro-ATX cases. These motherboards have nothing less than ATX mobos but you have nothing in return on buying those because in the market there are just "DVD players like" cases. if you want a compact but agressive case, with a good airflow there is just a way, make it your own or buy the 5 old models that still mount 80mm fans and usb2 ports.

(sry for the double post guys, i hadn't read that posts has to be approved)

Last edited: 21 Jul 2011
  10. SighMoan

SighMoan What's a Dremel?

<Jay from The Inbetweeners>I'd like to see Joe's sister who did that work experience piece :)</Jay>

11. DarthElmo

DarthElmo What's a Dremel?

My girlfriend Zena has been taking me shoe shopping as of late and I'd love to repay the favour in kind. In particular the natural shift in 3D tech toward glasses-free design and just how far they're come with regards to viewing angles and eye strain. The tech is a market changer and not something that can be just read up on, benchmarked or have a third party force a subjective opinion on you; really is something that should be seen in the flesh and at the LITS.

12. Jqim

Jqim What's a Dremel?

I want to see an HTPC setup that is as functional as having a good internet enabled tv.
    also anything in resolutions above 1080p

13. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I want to get drunk with the CPC/Bit-tech staff :p

I also wanna get the hell away from 'here' for a bit... seeing shiny new stuff would simply be a bonus...

14. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

I would like to see some of the mods that have won 'Mod of the Month' at the show in person. e.g. Concretronic, Sidewinder and many others.

15. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

Sorry I haven't added my 'why'.

I would like to see some of the mods that have won 'Mod of the Month' at the show in person. e.g. Concretronic, Sidewinder and many others. Because it's one thing to see something awesome in pictures but a whole other level of awesome in person.

16. Material

No problem but go reply to our PM or you wont get your prize

17. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

I'd like to see what the Bit-tech people who do the podcast actually look like. I'd also like to see a representative from EA and one from Valve go into a room, sort out their differences and realise that their customers are getting a rough deal by them not working together. Hopefully they'd decide to launch a collaborative download system, perhaps called "tEAm-work", but generally stop bickering.

I know this is pie in the sky, so I'd really like to see a range of monitors - some TN, some IPS panels - to see whether the difference is worth splashing out on.

18. Material

Congratulations to Parge who wins today's pair of tickets.

We've got one more pair up for grabs tomorrow so be sure to check back to see if you've won them.

19. Taffy

Taffy Folding for Margaret 17/3/2011 RIP

I need to build a small form factor PC to record from my 2 security cameras

20. Buck_Rogers25

Buck_Rogers25 Minimodder

Things I'd like to see at LITS:

>Information and demos of the wireless 1gb tech, desperately need this at home and work currently
    >microsoft windows server and enterprise stand, always nice to see what's coming in server OS
    >all the hardware stands, whilst I try not to druel on my shoes as I walk round

Tags: Add Tags