1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Good cheap PC speakers?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by oscy, 30 Jul 2017.

1. oscy

oscy Modder

I've had my good old £10 Labtec speakers from Argos for close to two decades and one side is finally dying.

They were great quality, audio was clear and I could alter the bass, so it wasn't like some crappy tinny things.

So what are some good speakers for cheap nowadays? Like £25 or so. Without subwoofers because I don't see the point and they'd get in the way.

=======================================================

EDIT: Eh, I'm stupid... I didn't just think... why don't I just buy the ones I already got on Ebay? And whaddya know, someone's selling them. But feel free to continue with suggestions just in case.

BTW these are the ones: https://www.amazon.com/Labtec-LCS-1...00004TL5V/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Last edited: 30 Jul 2017
  2. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Made me miss my old cheap labtec speakers seeing that picture ! They seemed to give a better sound than the Trust, logitech etc. you can get cheaply now.

3. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

I use Logitech Z200 speakers. They get the job done and can be had for £23 on Amazon.

4. teacherboy

teacherboy Part Carbon/Nylon/Bovine

Gumtree for an equivalent working set??

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I've had a set of Creative A250's for the last 2 years and they're absolutely fine for the money.

Decent bass on them too.

£26 off Amazon