1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Help me decide

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cookie! nom nom, 21 Dec 2018.

1. cookie! nom nom

cookie! nom nom Minimodder

Good Moring

I've been eyeing up planet coaster (£7) but I've also seen jurasic world evo for £11 dose anyone have any recommendation on what one to buy? Is Jurasic worth the extra £4 for dinosaurs?

Thanks

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

They're very different games so hard to compare them.

Planet Coaster is focused more on designing parks, building roller coasters and has tons of customisation around the aesthetics of your parks... there's very little challenge to it, you just keep building things until it looks the way you want it.

Jurassic World Evolution is very mission oriented, you'll have to build your parks to meet certain mission needs which will unlock the ability to add more buildings/dinosaurs. While building your parks you'll have to send out teams to extract fossils for be able to own new dinosaurs and you'll spend time researching upgrades for your parks.
    A lot of the time you'll be managing the happiness of your dinosaurs, as if they get unhappy they'll start breaking down their enclosures and attacking guests (raptors are a total nuisance).

If you're creative and like designing things, you'll prefer Planet Coaster but if you prefer being given tasks to complete and micro-managing things then Jurassic World Evolution will likely be a little bit more to your tastes.
    Personally I play Jurassic World a lot more than Planet Coaster because if I want a relaxing game I'll play more of a simulator type game.

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

My choice would be planet coaster. But I like that style of game more.

4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Me too. Love Planet Coaster. :)