1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Thats not my best score to be fair, a complete working PC with dual core A series AMD APU and 16 gig DDR 3 Corsair Vengence, £30 - can sell the motherboard and CPU for more than I paid of it.

2. tyepye

tyepye Minimodder

Got myself an accessory for my 2DS to make it a bit comfier in games where the shoulder buttons are used a lot as I was getting finger/hand ache from Mario Kart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really nice, makes it feel more like a controller to hold. Doesn't add much weight either.

3. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

[​IMG]
    This made my day.
    I bought a Pentel Brush Pen 2 weeks ago on eBay and I just picked the cheapest one. Today arrives a big box, 95% filled with packing materials and in the middle the packaging of the pen, plus - for some reason - 2 little pictures, a little origami swan, and an envelope with a little thank you note.
    I've had generic thank you notes before in packages from China, but the little bird and the pictures certainly are new. And the latter are printed on decent paper too.

This slightly awkward Star Wars pic cracks me up every time I look at it. :)
    [​IMG]

The ebay seller was kazu5743. I don't know if these pictures are the ones he selected to include with all of his packages, or if it's more a randomly distributed collect-'em-all thing, but I love it. He more than earned his 5 star rating.

Last edited: 23 May 2016
  4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Aren't ideal but something to use until i can afford proper motorcycle gloves...

[​IMG]

Waterproofs!
    [​IMG]

My disc alarm seems to work really well, no false triggers yet, loud and bulky.

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

You might want to change these fairly soon if you're using them on a motorcycle... I use these on a bicycle, and my hands get cold when I'm doing ~15-20mph...

6. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

7. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Ditto!

It's as slick as a lubed dick

8. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Two pairs of Hugo Boss glasses. Both with glass lenses as I'm sick of plastic it scratches easily. Specsavers are doing B1G1F and they charged me nothing for the glass lenses. Well chuffed :)

9. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Just bought a pair of Logitech G430 headphones.

Funny thing is, I bought it from the German Amazon page, paid next day Europe delivery, and it was STILL cheaper than buying it on the UK site!

10. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i keep looking at overwatch but **** me its expensive for what content is on offer :/

11. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Final Fantasy IX off Steam

[​IMG]

Because this dude reminds me too much of my childhood

12. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Yeah i kinda noticed that while i was on my usual 15 minute drive to work today, my hour drive to work tomorrow and back is gonna #cantfeelmyhands.

13. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Orko?

14. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Vivi

15. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Don't drive straight after playing this game - you'll want to put your foot down everywhere. Prepare for fun!

16. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Vivi is love, Vivi is life

By far my most beloved FF character

17. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Just spent an hour on it and I remember where the chests are hidden like it was yesterday...

The Vivi falling animation is still brilliant...

18. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Drove an hour one the mountain to Concord to go to Fry's and pick up a USB to SATA adapter so I can clone my laptop'so drive before it goes totally TU.

I have one at home, but I'm not there and dad swears he has one but can't find it. And I really kind of need it today.

Fry's was impressive, giant store of geek stuff, but between the guy trying to sell me cable TV service and the guy at the door who checks your bag against your receipt I'd rather wait the two days for Amazon or the week for eBay. Unless I really really need something today It's just not worth the headache to deal with a bricks and mortar store.

Last edited: 24 May 2016
  19. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

[​IMG]

A Dell Inspiron 13 7359 for the wife (now that her POS Lenovo U310 died and insurance paid out).
    this time i let her pick. It cost me almost twice as much, but she can't blame me for it being bad or anything.

20. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

A 7-port USB hub, and a pair of these for my Star Citizen simpit build:-

[​IMG]