1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Mega Box = Corsair 800D+Silverstone Raven02 - New Hardware - Pg. 10

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Marcos_Viegas, 24 Aug 2010.

1. LeandroJVarini

LeandroJVarini Mod is my life!

this project will make 10 years already! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

This time it did not intend to stop... :dremel:

I intend to finish it, after all is 80% ready ... I will then modify the hardware I will use, because I have a new project that will soon present to you here. :thumb:

Thank you. :D

Well... in a moment will I receive an award as the project takes longer to finish in the history of the bit-tech... :D :hehe:

3. LeandroJVarini

LeandroJVarini Mod is my life!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    absolutely!
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

4. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

any updates its been 2 long weeks...we need updates :p

5. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

Folks, the project will be stopped indefinitely... I thought I'd take him and my new project for the Campus Party Brazil 2012, but it'd be a lot to take, as I have another porjeto already in progress... :confused:

So I will paralyze the project indefinitely Mega Box, but as soon as I completed my other project, I go back to Mega Box :thumb:

When you are done designing, I will post here the new project :dremel:

Thanks to everyone for their support and can rest assured that the Mega Box will not be forgotten. :D