1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News More S.T.A.L.K.E.R. already?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 17 May 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Weird that. Have they solved the Vista bugs yet?

3. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

This isn't all that unusual, rumour has it that apparently Duke Nukem Five is coming out before Duke Nukem Forever is even finished.

4. Tim S

Tim S OG

not from my experience (I'm still trying to use it as a graphics benchmark!)

5. Vash-HT

Vash-HT What's a Dremel?

A quick question about that, do you guys use FRAPs when trying to benchmark STALKER, because I have gotten some very strange results. Strange as in FRAPS saying 20 fps when the game is totally smooth and obviously not 20fps. I showed it to my brother as well, he said it looked like the game was going above 60fps, but FRAPS showed 20-25. I ended up just turning it off because the game was running perfectly fine, but I see so many people saying this game gets such low fps I had to ask. I've played Oblivion at 20fps, and it was practically a slideshow, definitely not the same 20fps I was supposedly getting in STALKER.

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

woot the year after I graduate high school it will be released :sigh:

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I bought and played S.T.A.L.K.E.R for a few days (Read: A weekend), and well. I simply didn't find it interesting enough to make me want to play sequels.

That said, Fallout3 might cause huge disappointment, with BIS setting an incredible challenge with the first two, and my experiance with Oblivion.

Right now, I don't think it's really safe to make a call on which is going to occupy my hdd ;)

8. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Good, stalker was an awsome game.

9. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

I got 3 games for my birthday recently, CnC, Stalker and Oblivion:SI. stalker really doesn't start well to be honest, its my least played. (This coming from a mainly fps/rpg gamer). When I have some free time I will get properly into it. It must get good.

10. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

C&C3 is good though ;)

Tags: Add Tags