1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Slizza, 12 Apr 2017.

1. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

None of the servers are theirs they all Amazon boxes

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

LOVING this game now. All my friends bought in are obsessed. People logging in at random hours to play, giving out updates and tactics on our whatsapp group.

My poor girlfriend. Between this and the new motorbike she's barely going to see me.

Arboreal likes this.
  3. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Yesterday's patch (4.6gb) has given the performance a huge boost, the game is running so smooth now.
    Really liking the graphical improvements as well.

4. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I'm liking the fact you can actually open doors now and get in vehicles swiftly. That and being able to cancel reload to open doors has really improved the flow of the game.

5. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

6. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Picked up the new Groza AR in a game last night, that thing is so loud compared to other rifles!
    The new burst mode on the UMP is a welcomed addition too, it balances out well against the increased recoil.

7. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I'm going to give this a go again when I don't have a thousand betas going, I'll see if it runs any better on my PC. Here's hoping! :happy:

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

This game can be so frustrating. I looked in building after building for a simple bandage or first aid kit and found noting at all until I was in the top 15.
    The find came after killing somebody but I had no time to heal before I was shot to bits in the face :mad:

9. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

Played three games yesterday (duo and two 4-man games) and won 2 out of 3! I'm finding the game runs a lot better in general, though I still get some weird lag-spike issues. Particularly frustrating is closing a door behind you, to find yourself outside with it closed in your face :wallbash:

Generally rocking a combination of AR (AK/M4 perferrably) and SMG (UMP/Vector) and having a lot of fun. Spectating one of my buddies (when I inevitably die) has shown me the importance of switching between first and third person depending on the situation (I was always shooting first person).

I've yet to find the Groza, but playing with it in the lobby it feels absurdly powerful at short-mid range.

10. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Picked it up yesterday and played the crap out of it all night; I actually came in 8th place on my second attempt but that's down to a lot of sneaking around rather than actually shooting anyone.

Great game though, really impressed how fun it is :)

11. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

FPP duos is awesome, give it a go.

12. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I picked this up the other day and I am loving it.

Managed to get 2nd on Solo on my 2nd game, still not won a solo or duo though.

Have won two squad games though which has been fun.

Arboreal likes this.
  13. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Well done dc, hate you tho' :winking:
    I'm now back from holiday and have the rest of the week off. Home PC needs a rebuild, and fit in a PUBG session or few :grin:.
    Hoping to actually get a kill at last, no wonder my name on Cod2 was "god I'm crap"

14. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Uninstalled!!

Maybe when the dev's pull there fingers out and sort out the frame drops, networking issues, cheating issues and hit reg I will give it a try again but until then it can take a long walk of a cliff.

15. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

We played a few games with Slizzah yesterday, he jumped on TS, offered me hacks (which I declined) then proceeded to run round the town with invisible walls under the map like a mole man, scumbag.

16. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Who is Slizzah btw?

EDIT: Do you mean Slizza, the OP?

Or........ you could just not buy early access games if you can't handle bugs without throwing your toys out of the pram?

17. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

sLIZZAH, SCUMMA, same thing ;). Jokes aside we had a good laugh, he's alright for a Scot :O

18. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I know there is going to be bug's but when you have dev's that are more interested in adding micro transactions to the game rather than fixing glaring issues then it's quite a joke from the dev's, almost as bad as the Ark developers adding paid for DLC whilst in Early Access.

As it is I installed it, and have played it again and since uninstalling it and deleting all files relating to it from the pc and installing it again it appears to be working ok although it doesn't help against the blatant cheaters but that's what happens when you don't use a decent anti cheat system.

I mean getting 1 shot by a pistol from 200m away, 1 hit punched, 1 shot by AKM's, M416's through L3 helmets etc, hit reg that is so bad that you can shoot someone with a shotgun and watch the bullets not register on the player but instead register on the wall behind the player as I saw last night.

Yes it's early access and I understand what that means but this game is getting alot of negative reviews on Steam because of the bugs that are not being fixed and the performance issues, I mean seriously I saw it yesterday using 10GB of system ram and 6GB of Vram at 1080p Very Low settings, Battlefield 1 doesn't even use that, hell it's only matched in terms of performance issues by the newest Call Of Duty games from my experience.

19. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

derp posted in wrong thread, brb

20. Bazz

Bazz Multimodder

Another reason why so many people bought the game and stopped playing it, cheaters will always ruin gaming.
    If I ever see him in game and something looks strange I'll report him.

modd1uk likes this.