1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Revoltec Fightmouse

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 27 May 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Who actually uses the fast switch sens. on their mouse?

I always saw it as a useless feature.

3. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

Shape looks cool, but definitely not for a palm-gamer. That scrolling speed changing method sounds stupid, I would much prefer my G7s simple up-down buttons.

PS wheres the review for the Fightboard? I've never even heard of it somehow...

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I use it sometimes for games at home, just so I don't have to fiddle with the in game sensitivity settings. It's also handy for when I want to watch movies at home, I just turn the screen round and grab the mouse. Sitting on the couch and with the sensitivity high I can control everything with the mouse balanced on my knee or running over the back of my free hand. Works a treat.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

6. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I use the sensitivity switch sometimes, it's handy in stuff like games and photoshop (usually I switch it to a lower setting).
    Is it me or in this series of gaming reviews, I have not seen one Logitech product reviewed? The company widely believed to make some of the best gaming peripherals?

Both my mouse and joystick are Logitech, and they're excellent for games. lets see some of their stuff!

7. Tim S

Tim S OG

Watch this space... ;)

8. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

me all the time, my razer one works by holding a button down and scrolling. There are 10 sensitivity settings and the setting is displayed on the screen. Works well. Very usefull if detial work in image touching up is needed or for switching from twitch games to slower ones.

9. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

I used to sensitivity switch all the time in games with my G5, but now not so much. I still do it in Photoshop, though.

As for gaming, I just cranked my sensitivity and speed all the way up and learned to make smaller, more precise movements. I'm now a "twitch gamer" - I can pretty much spin 360* with a 3cm movement. Makes reacting and aiming quickly real nice.

On the down side, when anyone else tries to use my mouse, they can't click on a thing because the cursor moves right across the screen. At least the "decrease sensitivity" button gets a workout!

10. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

I just never use the quick dpi switch.

On the G5, it's well place, but I just never used it, it gives me absolutley no advantage in games.

On my Razer, its too out of place, on the bottom corner, yah, sry razer, but that hurts to push.

11. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I don't get the need for uber mices.. I have this feller: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105122

And I can't imagine trading it for a different mouse, it's never given me problems, I plug it and go, works superbly, never had the need to increase the sensitivity or speed.
    And it was only 15$ :hehe:

12. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

I have the MX518 and I use the dpi settings, high (1600) for tanks, turrets, mid (800) for standard running round shooting, and low (400) for sniping.

13. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

looks kinda ugly but that is just me

14. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

I think i stay with my G11/G5 combo!

I use the sensitivity all the time as i use differnt in different games and desktop settings.

15. Nature

Nature Minimodder

What a horrible mouse. Smash it to bittens!

Please Change your avatar antiHero.

16. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

WTF? Why? You kept telling Bindi the same thing!

Tags: Add Tags