1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Rosewill Windknight

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dae314, 3 Sep 2010.

1. Dae314

Dae314 What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone!

Before I start pushing questions I think some introduction is needed:

I'm a brand new member here. My experience with this whole site has been very positive. I loved reading articles about all the things posted here. What initially drew me to the site was pictures of the Cygnus X-1 custom case mod. I've read the entire article on that and it is an extremely nice and well-built case.

I am from Hawaii but I'm currently going to college in California. I haven't been around the forums very much as a non-member, and I do not know this community very well, but I felt that since i visit this site so much I should become more involved :3.

Now on to my nagging question:
    Does anyone know where I can find a good comprehensive review for the Rosewill Windknight ATX Mid-Tower case? I've looked all over for a good comprehensive review and I can't find one =/.

History behind this question is that this summer I started getting very interested in hardware (surprisingly I wasn't interested before even though I'm a computer science major). I talked to several friends and read many very well written articles and I decided that I would make a gaming computer rig (by rig I mean everything, desk, chair, monitor, keyboard, everything) when I graduated. I decided to make a $1000 budget for the computer itself and to get some parts of the rig earlier than graduation to spread out the costs. Meanwhile since graduation is a full 3 years away for me so I decided that I would keep a wishlist on newegg of computer parts and update it periodically whenever I thought about it. This rig is my first and I wanted to do a lot of research on the parts before buying so the 3 years of time is perfect for me to balance everything. I made the build planning to overclock it and on a $1000 budget. The case on the build is the rosewill windknight right now for it's good looking specs and affordable pricing, but I would like a good review of the cooling potential and general design of the case.

Thanks in advance s( ^ _ o )b