1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Guest-44432, 22 Mar 2018.

1. ADJ93

ADJ93 What's a Dremel?

cool game!

2. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Yeah it is, I bought it in the sale Friday, and it's up there with the previous games. Some of the best graphics to date! Makes Crysis look old now. :)

3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Just started playing this. Seems like more of the same so far, which is by no means a bad thing.

Graphically extremely impressive, even without the all singing, all dancing raytracing (which I can't use since I don't have a 2xxx series card). Getting frame rates similar to Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Only issue I've had so far is a constant CTD when trying to pass an early cutscene. After fiddling with a few options, all I had to do was deactivate DX12, then reactivate it when I had passed it.

Guest-44432 likes this.
  4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

This game on my new 49" 4K HDR IPS Monitor is truely stunning in HDR, although the monitor only has 300nits, HDR looks mighty impressive maxed out.

Shame there's no software of capturing a HDR image that I know of yet... As screenshots look all washed out.

5. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Top game. I didn't like Rise very much as it relied a bit too much on combat for me. I much preferred the original, which this game seems to hark back to.

I've put in about 4 hours so far and have been enjoying it immensely, when I can motivate myself to forget how much crap I am currently dealing with and sit still long enough to play it.

I'm currently playing at 1080p, at around 140 FPS with a Vega 64. That's maxed out, too. Not tried it at 4k yet but no doubt I will at some point.