1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows The Simpsons - New Intro

Discussion in 'General' started by charlesbeams, 16 Feb 2009.

1. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Oh, nice, two minutes less of actual episode.

2. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Hmm...I wouldn't say its makes the intro an worse, but I wouldn't say it makes it any better either.

But I agree with those who say the series needs to end. We all go through a phase were the Simplsons is a funny show, but when you start to realize every episode follows the exact same sequence of events it gets old really fast. I can't even bare to sit down and watch the episodes I once loved. The same thing happened to me with Family Guy. The same old jokes....well, got even older. Took a bit longer for me to stop liking Family Guy as its a quite a bit more random compared to the Simpsons.

3. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

A 2 minute intro? Jesus... Oh well.. less work for the lazy writers to do when it comes to filling the remaining time.

4. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Fools, clearly the sofa part of the intro is just the usual sofa gag (but extended). The only recurring bit will be up until Homer gets smashed through the door.

Although I agree with the previous comments: The Simpsons had its day.

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I think we know that, we just don't like it. :p

6. spazmochad

spazmochad Minimodder

I thought the sound quality was excellent, finally in discrete 5.1 - although my rear speakers never really came alive.

7. Rum&Coke

Rum&Coke What's a Dremel?

I kind of thought saying "well I dont like the new series from season #PersonalPreference" was kind of old hat and played out till I saw a couple of episodes from about season 17 or something and god damn. It was like mashing 5 different episodes into, what is it now, 18minutes running time?