1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ubisoft adds Annecy studio to delayed shooter The Division

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 11 May 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

problems in the air, this game will also be rife with dlc, pre-oder and micro corruptions... and at first i was quite excited for this.

lets hope im wrong... 98% sure im not tho.

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Yeah Ubisoft are my least liked publisher out there at the moment, and no doubt they’ll push they STUPID uPlay service on us all too. I’m also looking forward to the inevitable huge graphical downgrade from the trailer they showed us in a year or two ago.

That said, the devs, Massive Entertainment made World in Conflict which is an incredible game, so I’ll withhold complete judgement for the time being.

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

This is the one title this year that I am genuinely looking forward to. Big fan of Massive since they made Ground Control. Fingers crossed...

5. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Assuming Ubisoft have not ground massive entertainment down to a fine powder by now, I'm not convince the people who brought us ground control and the excellent WiC are the same people post ubi sellout.

I think even the most optimistic of fans, especially after that mess with Watch dogs, must be wondering if the Division will live up to even half the hype and trailer shown so far.

Ubisoft are on so many **** lists and frankly, for good reason. Pre-order/buyer beware..