1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Warface

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by October, 12 Mar 2013.

1. October

October Mariachi Style

So I just got an invite to the Warface closed Beta. I'd completely forgotten about it, no idea how long it's been since I signed up. Although a quick forum search suggests about 2 years...

Anyone else gonna be playing it? It's loading at the moment, seems slow...

2. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

:s I signed up before/at Eurogamer and didn't receive anything. I just checked and it's like they don't know me.

For the slow loading times I can only say that it might be big or that it's still not optimised yet. but saying that the Russian version was in open beta a while ago.

3. October

October Mariachi Style

Spent about 20 minutes at it last night, seems like it could be pretty fun - definitely with a few mates. It's pretty hard too, if the medic(s) go down it's near impossible to finish. It's definitely not gonna replace BF3 for me, but it could be a fun distraction, I haven't really done much co-op shooting (I've never even taken L4D online :worried:).

4. phoenixck

phoenixck What's a Dremel?

It is pretty fun been playing since the first beta invites.
    It's especially good for when I just feel like blowing off some steam, and I just want to shoot people. Atm the weapon unlocks are a tad bit slow.

5. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

played a little. um....it's ok. nothing in it is ground breaking. and honestly I hate the control set up they've used. seems clunky for such a fast paced game. can't see myself spending huge amounts of time on it when there is frankly alot out there that offers more.

enjoyed playing at Eurogamer cuz everyone else was crap and I was getting massive streaks :D

6. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Revived an old thread as I don't feel it really warrants a new one, but the Warface devs have left Crytek and are now Blackwood Games: