1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant WOW - Scan really are bad..............(again?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Bazz, 31 Dec 2018.

1. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Doesn't the marketplace seller still have to accept the sale and authorize despatch? If so it could still be the seller's fault.

2. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

I doubt it. Likely they hand all that stuff over to Amazon once it is in their warehouse. They just get notified when it has sold.

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Like @wolfticket says, that's all Amazon. All you do as a seller is ship Amazon a bunch of stock and wait for the cash to roll in.

Mr_Mistoffelees likes this.
  4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Oh, I thought they were just passing the blame. Ah well, must get onto them about that. Everything else I ordered came, sans the sodding TIM. Typical isn't it? I've got everything I need to board swap, even the cable ties, but no sodding thermal compound. I'll phone Amazon tomorrow then. It was only £4 odd, but it's amazing how much of a hold up something so cheap can have. I have ordered more (thermal grizzly) so I will get them to refund for the one that hasn't shipped. It's not the money, I would gladly hand over £20 for a tube if it were next day. I've got crap everywhere ffs.

5. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

And set pricing!

6. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Aye, and create the product page if one doesn't already exist.

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Well what made it even more annoying is that they provided me a (quite clearly bogus) tracking number that said shipped. So I expected it second class, given it was RM. But nope, nothing.

Next one says Friday. I am going home Monday ffs, so if it doesn't arrive I will be in a right old pickle.

8. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Back to Scan - They're currently offline.

9. Bazz

Bazz Multimodder

Delivered at 12 noon today, though it was via Yodel, was a painless purchase.
    Scan still stand by their "it was due to black friday" seriously how long is black friday????

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Ignore what I posted above, I had a borked cookie on this PC. Cleared Scan's cookie and the site is back.