1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Your Worst Gaming Binges!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Heavytank2, 24 Apr 2004.

1. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

when i first got an N64 i completed turok and ocarina of time back to back in one sitting, no idea how long it was

about a year ago a did a morrowind binge of a few days all day with only a couple hours of sleep

2. muse46

muse46 What's a Dremel?

worst ive done is 4 days on diablo 2, frustrating as the game is.

did 2 days of lineage a few weeks back.

also had a network game of red alert 2 that lasted 17 hours once!

3. Heavytank2

Heavytank2 What's a Dremel?

Whoa! 17 Hours in RA? That game was badass, another epic relic of time. Too bad EA raped westwood. That used to be a real creative original company. I even dreamt of working there when I was younger. Not now. Oh well.

4. muse46

muse46 What's a Dremel?

certainly was bad ass. never will forget that day, i got fined by halls for having too many network cables running along the corridor!

5. KONIJN

KONIJN What's a Dremel?

phantasy star online on the dreamcast :

started friday after school about 4 pm stopped at about 2 am and had +-30 min break for diner and drinking and stuff Total= 9 1/2 hours

next day: saturday started about 9 am after breakfast (really fast) and stopped about 1 am had a break of about 1 1/2 hour for diner and lunch and drinking total= 14 1/2 hours

sunday: slept to long started at 11 am after breakfast stopped at 11 pm because i had to go to school on monday and doing some homework can come in handy if you have a test on monday (smaal test) break was about 1 hour long total 11 hours

overall 9.5 + 14.5 + 11 = 24.5 hours of gaming in one weekend

i did get pretty far in phantasy star
    i finished sonic adventures the weekend after that

never played more than that weekend

6. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

Playing Day of defeat
    before i did i drank a Sobe No fear 16ouncer

i played from.. 5:30PM to 4:20AM had stops of course,my ass hurt alot...
    its like watching a 3 and a half hour long movie and getting up lol..
    and the reason why i played Day of defeat is cus its the only game to were i can put full AA and AF on heh...
    hope they come out with a half-life 2 version of it :D

7. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

Last summer i played :rock: FF7:rock: on my PSOne non stop...I got every materia/character/weapon/beat the weapons...62 hours...no sleep (caffine pills) only bathroom breaks; i my mom brought me some food a few times too.

8. fallenSaint

fallenSaint What's a Dremel?

www.play.net/gs4 ... Not very uncommon for me to spend at least 72 hours a weekend with scehdualed 2 hour naps once a day when Im playing the game full time, then during the week I just swap from home and work playing since its text based :)

9. Sniper-X

Sniper-X What's a Dremel?

4 days stright in Everquest got my shadowknight up to level 50 from level 1 in 4 days :) i had to stop i hadnt eaten much of anything but chips and Mt. Dew and i was getting really shaky but man was it fun .....if anyone plays EQ his name is Soulcrater on the 7th hammer server :)

10. [cibyr]

[cibyr] Sometimes posts here

hrmmm.... well, I never sleep at two-day LANs, but I'm hardly gaming the whole time so I suppose that doesn't really count. So my biggest gaming binge would have been beating half-life in one night.... on a pentium-mmx with 32MB RAM running software becuase my video card was a 1MB PCI jobbie with no acceleration at all.

Those were the days!

11. Heavytank2

Heavytank2 What's a Dremel?

[QUOTE='[cibyr]'
    Those were the days![/QUOTE]

Took the words out of my mouth! *sigh* I miss those days. Everything back then was quality. It was about the game, not the graphics. As I see with alot of stuff now.

Tags: