1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11 year old raped by `happy slappers`

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Harlequin, 18 Jun 2005.

1. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

The wonderful UK tabloid press probably...

2. adam197

adam197 What's a Dremel?

Didnt it all start with people slapping people randomly and recording it? They probably laughed after - happy slappers. I find morons a more suitable tag.

3. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

Good! Thanks for not flaming me right away!

True, but only because we thought up weapons. We cannot compete with other animals on their terms.

Actually the common sparrow does too (I read that somewhere). But I still stand by my point.

True, but if another alpha male rises in the pack, it either takes control or gets bumped out the pack. The pack allways diversifies to stop inbreeding. This is natural...

I must say you have made very good points you are probably right on all points, but..... :)

Were do you draw the line? Are you going to draw a line? And this is a very tricky one. Animals with a physical or mental defect don't get to breed. Breeding programs in Zoos have problems with inbreeding. So what about human beings?

There was a television program with two people that were unforunatly suffering from Down-syndrome. They wanted kids. An infertile 67 year old woman wants another kid? What about people that are in a coma or are braindead. Physically they can have kids and we as human beings have developed the technology to do it.

Reading this topic, I do think there should be "rules" or "tests" or something that can do a better job of guaranteing that the human "offspring" gets taken care of properly. But with these kinds of incidents I do not think we are any closer......

4. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

How do you mean? Animals all use their particular strengths. Lions have claws and fangs, antelopes have horns and speed. We have brains. Brains generally have the edge and win.

I'm not following you now...

We draw the line, I guess, at not deliberately creating people who cannot be looked after or look after themselves, which is what you are alluding to above.

5. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

I always thought the human selection of reproduction was about letting those most desired to reproduce, rather than those most able.

desired is the wrong word, but hopefully you get what i mean.

6. Nexxo

We desire (generally) what is most fit (hence the expression: "a fit bird/bloke" :D ).

Traits that we consider attractive tend to denote:
    -- good health (good muscle structure, smooth, clear skin, glossy hair and clear eyes, white teeth, physical prowess);
    -- sexual maturity (long legs --as these grow most in length as a child goes through puberty--, breasts in a woman, a "packet" and facial hair in men);
    -- good personal survival traits/skills/abilities (social skill, intelligence, strong-mindedness, independence, courage, loyalty, a caring streak --different emphasis in men and women, of course).

People that do not posess the above are poor breeding stock, and surprise, surprise, are generally regarded as unattractive/undesireable.

7. Alekin

Alekin Minimodder

One of my mates wonders why i constantly say im not proud to be English. I think thats a valid reason. I mean how does this kind of **** happen? How are the youth of the nation being dragged up these days ffs? Send them to prison imo.

Alex

8. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

You are right. Animals usually have physical weapons like claws and fangs. You could see the brain as the ultimate weapon, but if you try to challenge the beasts on their turf, we as humans will not stand a chance as the animal does not if it challenges us.

The composition (and subsequently the genepool) of a pack of wolves or a pride of lions will change over time. This happens naturally. This is what I mean with the alpha male....

Very true, but a taking a test before you try for kids could save a lot of trouble....

9. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Therein lies the problem. Kids like this typically are from unplanned pregnancies where the parent(s) really didn't want any or are ill prepared for kids in the first place.

10. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

What I actually mean is that if potential parents have (dangerous) genetic defects, you can still choose to have kids or not, but you would also know the consequences and prepare for them accordingly.

11. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

But what about the potential parents who just don't care about anything other than themselves or are too self-centered to care? These are the types of parents who let their 3-year old run loose on the plane or bother you at the store and get perturbed when you ask them to mind their kids. Those unfortunate kids are typically the ones who will do things like what's described in thise thread because of the lack of discepline and/or moral fortatude.

12. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

OK, I'm out of arguments. I just don't want kids.

13. Nexxo

We did though. We started out on common turf, sharing the same African plains/forests, and we used our intelligence as a competitive advantage, and we won.

I know what an alpha male is (duh). I just don't follow your argument. You say animals don't look after their parents. I say Jackals help their parents raise their next offspring. You then go on about alpha male competition in a pack (Jackals do not live in packs, by the way).

14. Noot

Noot What's a Dremel?

That's insane. Especially because they were 14 year old boys.
    Crazy A**faces... I hope they get raped.

15. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

those who were part of the act should be flayed alive.

*on public television