1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo Cool or Noisetaker

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BrokeEnthusiast, 27 Jun 2005.

1. BrokeEnthusiast

BrokeEnthusiast What's a Dremel?

PC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 510 Ultra SLI or Enermax Noisetaker

Which to get I cant decide for myself! :grr:

2. drunknmunky

drunknmunky What's a Dremel?

Which Noisetaker do you mean and what mobo is it for?

3. BrokeEnthusiast

Enermax Noisetaker 600W (EG701AX-VE(W) SFMA V2.01) - Supports LGA775 Prescott P4 (24P) & PCI-E AGP (6P) & SLI

4. Austin

Austin Minimodder

:confused: Are they the same price? What are your prefs and requirements (both current and near future)? Enermax are one of the best mainstream PSU brands you can get but PC Power & Cooling have had a superb reputation for many years as THE best (and priciest) PSU manufacturer out there. Check specs such as rails (esp dual 12v Ampage), 24pin "ATX12V 2.0" (with 20pin adapter?), SATA power cables, PCI-E power cables, fan adjustment and if you can seek out some reviews primarilly for noise comparisons that's good too.

5. dubdvd

dubdvd What's a Dremel?

Im using the Emermax at the moment with a SLI set-up and i find it fine the main thing i like about is the noise level is very low ..which is a big thing for me ..Ive just modded it today and if i gotta say so myself it's looking kinda cooool .it'll be part of my u2-ufo project "coming to a web page near you " ..anyhow thats my 2 pence worth

6. BrokeEnthusiast

Does anyone have the turbo cool that can tell me how they like it ( im going to be running SLi and SATA HDs, on a DFI SLi-DR mobo) and if its quieter than the Enermax