1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes it comes to this...

Discussion in 'General' started by TheAnimus, 29 Jun 2005.

1. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

That specail someone in your life hates you, and you've still no idea what its really about.

You get your 2nd year exam results in 8 hours.

Your having a really bad asthma attack, and can't sleep.

Your given something not far off from valium by the dr.

and your only outlet is a computer geek forum.

The only thing you can be thankful is that you didn't get too far into a relationship.

2. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

You get depressed because someone on that said geek forum named Froggy says to you: "Pwned"

:)
    Hope you figure out whats up with her. Could just be some wierd mood swing. As for your other problems, i can't help you there. Good luck.

3. bort

bort What's a Dremel?

I have only one suggestion

don't listen to any advice that I give you ;)

hope things get better

4. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

so your hoping that things don't get better?
    :confused:

5. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

i don't think so

He gave one advise. and that was not to listen... then thet advise should not be followed wich means that we should listen... wich again means that we shouldn't...

Yeah... you get the point.

anyway, Good luck, TheAnimus. I'm pretty sure things will get better :thumb:

6. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Ask for real valium next time. Problems solved ;)

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I was in hospital last october with serious food poisoning after suffering from not eating properly for 6 weeks. At the same time a girl i was interested in decided she wanted someone else, understandably.
    I got knocked over by a car a day before my exams in January and had to go into hospital for a day and couldnt walk properly for 2 weeks. The consequence of this means all my exams this summer meant twice as much meaning i suffered more stress and became more depressed than ive ever been in my life. I screwed up these exams and 3 years of 2-1 was thrown out the window for this years 2-2. I failed a viva oral meaning my final degree mark was a 2-2, i missed out on a 2-1 by 3%. When I found out my results I seriously contemplated walking in front of a car again. :( I also had an audioslave concert i'd been looking forward to for 6 months the day after. Im ill now with a cold and i have a U2 concert tonight :(

You think you've had it bad. Some of us have been through it too and others have had family die, etc. At least you're still here and have the rest of your life to get on with it.

Meh, i didnt wanna post it but i hate it when people whinge and think they're the only ones ever having bad luck, sorry. I dont care, i still have a degree and at worst i could be dead. PS: Audioslave live are ****ing awesome!! :rock:

8. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

don't worry about exam results. look at people like steve jobs . he's never been to uni* , he just fought his way up a company and had the sacks to take risks. if you just want money in life you can get it just by working your balls off.

*to the best of my knowledge

9. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

People don't think they're the only ones having a hard time, fact is most people are, it's just some people choose to speak up about it and others don't. I'm sure other people hate it when people wade in and try compete for who's had the worser time :p

10. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

Animus I know how exactly you feel.

I have been seeking refuge on Bit Tech too that's why I'm on here 24/7. I use to like a girl who were best friends until I spammed her and now she hates me but everytime I see her, I feel sad =(

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Attention seeking *******s :p:p :blush:

12. padair

padair Inebriated

I agree, I have a degree, and I earn the least out of my family - my eldest brother is a gas fitter, he has 2 CSEs (woodwork and english) and earns about 1 1/2 times more than me.
    My other brother drives an oil tanker and makes about twice my salary after ot etc.

Before I discovered* escitalopram, I was probably in the same sort of state as you are now, the only advise I can give is if you do well in your exams, go out and party. If you do crap in your exams, go out and party - the important thing is to get out and be with people that like / love you.

*well not really discovered, more like was prescribed by the quack :)

13. the1maxim

the1maxim What's a Dremel?

Oh man.....shes gonna have your ar$e for that! :eeek:

14. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

I think Bindi was refering to "I'm sure other people hate it when people wade in and try compete for who's had the worser time" and not Emz herself. I was thinking the same thing until I re-read it ;)

15. DreamTheEndless

DreamTheEndless Gravity hates Bacon

Dropped out of college, along with:
    bill gates;
    larry ellison;
    steve wozniak;
    paul allen;
    countless others....

Oh - and check this out:
    Larry Ellison graduation speech at Yale
    It's a hoax, but when it first came out, it was acutally published in newspapers... (Wonder if the factchecker still has a job...)

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

WOOT! Kinky ******** doesnt bother me.

Rock-on, in 1.

My sarcasm doesnt work well over the net (yet again).

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Jun 2005
  17. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

Bindi, i'm not claiming i'm having it bad, not at all, just that i've sunk to the new low of moaning about it on the net.

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

K :) I (and a lot of others) know how you feel when the world goes bad :( If you think about it optimistically, things can only get better *breaks into song*

19. dom_

dom_ --->

nah they CAN get worse, much much worse

20. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

I tend to keep a pesimistic outlook on life and then I'm never dissapointed, only nicely surprised when things do my way.