1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Discussion in 'General' started by smashie, 29 Jun 2005.

1. tsa cain

tsa cain What's a Dremel?

that has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen besides the huge asian exhaust pipes.
    I prefer my flowmaster sound and the sound of a desel(sp?) engine.
    (haha i am in to trucks if u cant tell)

2. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

Dont need to put one on my diesel, I already have a real dump-valve. 2003 VW Jetta TDI baby! :rock: Cant really hear it with the music pumping, but I listened closely today and did here it.

3. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

Its a status thing yes but mostly dangerus status thing. They tend to be incapable of driving at normal speeds and then they drive faster and the thing that makes them dangerus is that they think their driving is impecable. Thats what makes them dangerus. And ricers are not confined to asian cars only. I have seen riced up cars and trust me it dosent cost mutch to rice a car up. About 2500bux will rice your car up completly and the cars usualy are 1500dollar beaters they convert. They also tend to be violent people. And for the tuned engine part of it, thats just it. Ricers do not know how to tune an engine and most refer to their inline 4 as v4's and the highest tuned part of their engines a pice of pipe with a higher flow air filter and a stock exaust manifolds with large muflers that sound like metalic farts.

Now on the liking american cars category your wrong. I liked muslce cars eversince I can remeber. Being a redneck? well i dont know how many mediteranians are rednecks but I supose its posible. THe thing that atracts me to the muscle cars is pure tourque and steel twisting power.

Now on to old mustangs. Your completly wrong. An old totaly stock mustang makes no more noise than a modern one. I should know I see em and enjoy them more often than most people.

Tags: