1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows POP: Warrior Within

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Conrad, 13 Dec 2004.

1. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Same thing happened to me. I saved my game and my mate started his own. When the Dahaka cut scene didn't appear he reloaded his game and the Prince turned into the dark ninja character.

2. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Nice bit of programming this game then :rolleyes: .

Death

3. Conrad

Conrad What's a Dremel?

Anyone know where the savegames are for pop ww?

4. Maxado

Maxado What's a Dremel?

I didn't play SoT but WW RULES!!!!!it has amazing combos and a good story (at least i think so) and a great enviroment....the only thing i don't like is that some times i don't know if i'm going the right way or not!!!its frustranting....right now i'm kinda stuck because i'm supost to go back to the thrown room ( IF U DIND'T GET TO THIS PART DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!i'm serious gonna speak about a part of the games plot)
    i killed the queen, escaped the dahaka but now i don't seem to find the way back to the thrown room!!!

Conrad:
    Anyone know where the savegames are for pop ww?

humm, what do you mean?? :blush: i'd like to help but i'm not understanding what you want know..(where you can make a save game,where you can get some savegames????)

5. Conrad

Conrad What's a Dremel?

nah, where the games are saved on your hard drive. There is a profiles folder in the main game directory but it only has one file of 1k size in there. It hasnt created any other folders in my documents or documents or settings that i can see to store the save games. Dont want to loose all of my progress before i format the machine.

Tags: