1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors my car megane coupe '97

Discussion in 'General' started by ViRuZO, 1 Aug 2005.

1. ViRuZO

ViRuZO What's a Dremel?

and you suppose why. no? because it's a cool car

2. ViRuZO

ViRuZO What's a Dremel?

posted new foto in the obscurity :)

3. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Nupe, because its a cheap low spec family car, so people on a budget can get it, and it looks asthetically appealing, it also appeals to the ricing scene aswell as its curvey and shiney and has wide arches etc

- M@

4. RepLiKa

RepLiKa What's a Dremel?

172 engine transplant works a treat tbh

5. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

did ya mange to keep the joystick for the radio working with your aftermaket unit. those curved fascials are an arse hole. weve gt a senic at home and ened up buying a proper Renault megane CD player off ebay 4 it

6. fev

fev Industry Fallout

aaah the french car... a mate just spent 500 notes getting the diff fixed....

7. mushky

mushky gimme snails

It looks a lot nicer than the new meganes, which are completely different. I don't know why they used the same name.

But 90bhp? Serious?

8. ViRuZO

ViRuZO What's a Dremel?

yea, seriuos but for 2 door car it's enough if you ride alone:)... by the way the new megane's hatchback's(repeat hatchback not 4 door sedan or especially coupe's ) boot looks ugly like someone said with those curvy-twisted rear lights and IMHO curiously look :), but it's french design which has been developing for years.. even though majority doesn't like it i prefer french to german cars for many reasons:1)less theft 2)more exclusive 3)and so on.. no needless contention on this topic ok?

we all have right to share opinion as we think it's right

9. ViRuZO

ViRuZO What's a Dremel?

no i didn't . frankly it was already(joystick) dead when i purchased the car 2 year ago with original stereo.. someone damaged it before arghh. so there's no point in repairing it it will not work with non - original stereo or cd/mp3 player :(

10. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

You can get adabtors for them if u can get it work again i love the joystick there brillant
    Srry 4 my bad spelling

Tags: