1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project:: CO2

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Morphine, 28 Dec 2003.

1. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

I guess all we need now is some of that virus from the new resident evil movie.

IT LIVES

:D

2. modsquad

modsquad Grease Monkey Undergraduate..

Red X...............................help..................its Coming To Get Me.........

3. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

4. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

amusing. :eyebrow:

sorry, but some of us can't mod 24/7 just take a look at how long Nexxo's project has been going. Between running a game server company, being a manager at a restaurant, and being a senoir in high school, I am sort of pressed for time. That and it is kind of hard to post pics of the project through its steps when they've gone to jpeg heaven.

PS: I can't get much work done till I get my dual opteron SFF mobo from IWILL. Just wait, once I get rolling again, this project will introduce some new ideas that I have yet to see implemented on any machines in the time ive been watching the modding scene.

5. modsquad

Is that " mod 24/7" aimed at me? (if only it was true). I am 15 years removed from high school and work an average of 60 hours a week and still find time to do what I enjoy. So please cry on someone else's shoulder. I wish I was still in high school. Wait until life grabs you by the balls and says "pay these bills".
    So you are saying you don't have the jpegs anymore? No backup? Dude the Moderator is going to kill your thread if you can't fix the Red X's... The Red X's ARE coming to get you..................................................................

Last edited: 30 Aug 2004
  6. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

dont lecture me like some kid. Why else would I hold a manager's job and work 45 hours a week over my summer vacation if I didnt need to.

7. modsquad

Then don't use that "but some of us can't mod 24/7" line. Honestly I am not going to waste anymore of my time with this. I won't say another word on the subject. I just wanted to see your project's pictures.

Last edited: 30 Aug 2004
  8. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

Dude, this is a Computer Modding Forum. I admit that i go off on a humor trip occationally, but if you want to argue, take it to the general discussion forum.

9. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

hear hear!

10. ArmyAnt

ArmyAnt What's a Dremel?

% error on standard electronics equitment is +- 10%. So technically if it wants 10, don't go higher than 11, or lower than 9.

11. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

ah, I was just gonna let this poor thread die. I have changed a fari bit of what I will be doing in this system, ie: swapping out the mATX P4 board for a dual opteron board. theres also a few other new ideas I will be putting into this system, but I'll reveal those when I start up a new log.