1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Dark Blade by G69T

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by G69T, 30 Nov 2004.

1. silent_project

silent_project What's a Dremel?

Impressive work, I look forward to seeing what this finally turns out to be.

2. zr_ox

zr_ox Whooolapoook

Tell me where I can find a CNC machine with buttons to press that will automatically make all the parts for an incredibly detaild pc enclosure and all the fittings?

"I'd buy that for a dollar"

3. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

okay lucidity, go make a copy of this case on your cad machines with your ideas.

4. praetor coda

praetor coda What's a Dremel?

Jealousy thy [user]name is lucidty! A pox on the one who calls himself LUCIDITY, thou art a rogue and an upstart. Thou shalt hold thy head in shame and hold thy tonue in a fiery spit, foul cad, for defaming the crafstman G69T! thou shall know respect as a gentleman towards your better superior of who is of modest nature and a gentle man He who doth name thy self G69T is but raised by viziers and grand wizards, whilst lucidity, thy name brings the taste of hell to mine tongue, could only be accpeted after several pints of spirits to remain lucid enough to stand the bloke. hold thy self boy of your ill manners for thy might find one self on the end of mighty Vulcans hammers and anviiiillls!

5. Lucidity

Lucidity What's a Dremel?

Grand Wizards eh, so he is part of the KKK now huh, or is that just you? (Watch it! :nono: --Nexxo) It's really funny, I'm looking at the blades just pop out of that machine in the pictures displayed, yes the design is great. But then again the machine takes all of the hard work of trying to do that with conventional hand tools. One person asked if you don't give an architecht credit, but doesn't an architecht have to go through the building and make sure all is done correct, and figure out how each thing is to be done? Does he not make the model to present his ideas? Is it possible for one person to build a whole house or large scale building? Not really, a house could be done, but that would take many years. Do you say the man that pushes the buttons at a car factory an artist, when the robots are precision welding the car together? Anyway you guys are taking this way too far, I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. I give the man respect where I believe it is to be given so just leave it at that. I don't care if you don't agree with my point of view, so quit crying. :waah:

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Aug 2005
  6. JungleGorilla

JungleGorilla What's a Dremel?

Lucidity has just as much of a right to post his point of view an anyone else in here and this mud slinging isn't helping anyone. Now can we stop ruining this thread with all this arguing and let this thread get back to what it's supposed to be... a project log. :dremel:

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Well no as they guy in the factory didnt design it. This guy here has done as much hard work and even more in designing it to the finest detail and making the calculations to make sure it will work and building from scratch. That is more hard work than getting out a dremel and altering a few bits of a product designed and built by someone else.

This case is an amazing build and design, its unique and a very skilled build. Also what he is doing using machines isnt at easy as grabbing a chunk of metal stick it in the machine and press a button and there is build a computer case. There is a lot of manual work involved and careful odbservation and guidense to make sure it all goes as planned.

Anyway keep it up and hope to see it finished soon. How much do you want for the final product??? Im keen to buy it :p

Just amazing and shiny :)

8. ralph.pickering

ralph.pickering What's a Dremel?

Could everyone please take their debates elsewhere. This is a project log and nobody else is interested in the petty bickering of guys who've taken a few 'shop' classes and think they know something about CNC machining.

Watch someone who is clearly a master of the art, and go argue abut it in the Modding forum, or better yet MSN messenger.

9. Starbuck3733T

Starbuck3733T Look out sugar, here it comes

There's a reason it's called CAD/CAM.

It stands for:
    Computer AIDED Design and Computer AIDED Manufacturing.

Emphasis on AIDED. Those who have not ever run a CNC or programmed g-code need to stop arguing on who is doing the work.

10. Gnemelf

Gnemelf Minimodder

beautiful piece of work here :)

11. CollinstheClown

CollinstheClown Hi

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying we need some :D

-CollinstheClown

12. John ManiaC

John ManiaC What's a Dremel?

*Subscribe*

Keep up the nice work! :thumb:

13. gebrek

gebrek What's a Dremel?

I fear we may have scared G69T away... are you there dude? Is this project still going?

14. hmoner

hmoner What's a Dremel?

hope it is going ok...
    i need to see how it looks finished

15. G69T

G69T CNC Modder

Quiet please... :D

I really wasn't at work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....... Stay tuned :thumb:

16. G69T

G69T CNC Modder

A little update!

With these 2 supports appositely create, I obtained an organic piece: I fixed the rad to the base.

I document it with some pictures :)

[​IMG]
    Zoom!

[​IMG]
    Zoom!

[​IMG]
    Zoom!

[​IMG]
    Zoom!

[​IMG]
    Zoom!

[​IMG]