1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Dugeon Seige 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MiNiMaL_FuSS, 23 Aug 2005.

1. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

I normally hate RPGs especially the point the click genre.

I havnt played dugeon seige 1, but we've all heard good things, so i thought i'd give 2 a blast. Perosnally i think it looks awful, i got it set to full everything at some rediculusly high res - theres a few nice light effects, but the game itself is ugly as sin.

Not bad gameplay though, and a strong storyline, i've found myself getting quite into it. I was just wondering if anyone else was playing? and had afew questions?

What character types do you use in your party?
    What pet is the best? (if any)

2. Go4t

Go4t i

loved the first but i started playing the demo for the second and it just made me want to play world of warcraft for some reason (which i then went and bought) :(
    it seems like a mix between warhammer 40k and warcraft

3. neillyb

neillyb What's a Dremel?

I got it free with my GFX card bundle, played it for about 20 minutes and got bored - it's a bit naff.

I play WoW a lot though, so maybe I'm just used to the good stuff :p

4. Henchman:crg

Henchman:crg What's a Dremel?

Screen shots would be nice :D

5. Bandit_zoraK

Bandit_zoraK What's a Dremel?

I finished the game last night, and I thought it was pretty fun, true not much to look at, but the particle and magic stuff looked decent enough. Here's two screens from my game. For most of the game I used main guy as fighter, then had Deru (I think) for ranged, and Taar for natural magic and Finalla for combat magic. I also used Eva as a fighter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not the best action shots, but it all I got.

Tags: