1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP screen

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Icecoldbagey, 25 Aug 2005.

1. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Hey guys any recoomedations on what to use to wipe my psp screen and also my psp as around the buttons and a bit on the screen there are fingermarks. Also is there anyway to get the sound on the psp louder?

Ice

Last edited: 25 Aug 2005
  2. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Use your t-shirt. Anythign soft like that but definately no fleeces. Get some headphones.

3. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Yeah i normally use my t-shirt but i've got some microfibre clothes and im defenitely gettin a screen protector.

Ice

4. ChegsJAR

ChegsJAR What's a Dremel?

I got a screen protector and cloth from Game for £6. Probably ripped off but its really quite good. You loss a little bit of the quality of the screen but it still looks amazing

5. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I got a cloth to clean the screen with mine :?

6. mushky

mushky gimme snails

I got a cloth too but I wear a clean t-shirt every day. Can't get much handier than that IMO.

7. ajiKaBooM!

ajiKaBooM! What's a Dremel?

Use Hori Screen Protector available on ebay, about £4.50 it's highly rated and Sony Japan have recommended it

Be careful what you wipe the screen with, I wouldn't recommend a T-Shirt at all. Use a special cloth like the ones you get with a pair of glasses.

8. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Yeah I got a specs cleaning cloth from Boots. Made to wipe glass therefore perfick.

9. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Why not? I've been doing it almost daily for over 5 months and my screen looks fine :)

I can understand the problem with using a t-shirt on specially coated opticals but a PSP screen? (Which isn't made of glass btw)

10. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

just get a screen protector.. costs a bomb for a small piece of plastic, but it's a worthwhile investment.

but if you buy it in HK.. they give you one and help you stick it on for free!! oh and they also give you a free game.

11. KittFDUK

KittFDUK Frag Doll UK

I think you should keep it in a hermetically sealed perspex room. I love the design but I think a harsh look would scratch it.

12. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

You should look at my iPod sometime. Scratched to to end and actually has a fairly sizable dent in the back. Of course, the screen isn't quite up to what I'd consider PSP standards. And it spends most of it's time in my pocket, where a PSP doesn't do a whole lotta good.

Tags: