1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advent Children Leaked Early.

Discussion in 'General' started by DivineSin, 12 Sep 2005.

1. DivineSin

DivineSin What's a Dremel?

Well it looks like Advent Children, along with english subs has been leaked onto the internet early. Its on just about every torrent site out there.

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

indeed....they have already planned the next one in production...prob get the special edition dvd when it out soon.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

We've seen it here in HK on DVD, but no english subs. Tempted to buy it for 480HKD with funky holographic covers but wouldnt understand it. Watched it in the shop though, looks the kingshiz.

4. Isotopian

Isotopian What's a Dremel?

I uh, borrowed it from a friend and saw it with the Subs, and it's flippin awesome- as soon as it comes out legit, I'm running out and buying it.

5. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Yeah, a friend of mine has got hold of it with subs :| And it's phenominal imo.

6. atanum141

ok girls....
    Ive watched it....i have no clue about the FF world nor do i care...but i think for a person like me it was a nice fantacy/action movie...with a thin storyline behind it.

but i must say that the action/CG were all amazing..even tho some of the angles that the fights went in sortta made me sick.Not bad for someone who dosent know the story well.
    also the DVD can be bought from lik-sang.com...bit pricey tho for the standard version(£30)

also if you go for the uber expensive version..u get another story(mini film) with the DVD...apparently its before what happens in the game??

Last edited: 15 Sep 2005
  7. X_VADER_X

X_VADER_X What's a Dremel?

no piracy talk please.

8. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

atanum141: Piracy is illegal mate and that kind of talk on these forums will get you cautioned if not suspended.

X_VADER_X: Same applies!

Read the forum rules guys or at least appreciate that a respected website like BiT is not the place for talk of shady activities. I'm not here to enforce the rules, I'm just warning you as any mod will say the same and they can dish out punishment.

I know a couple of people, including myself, have admitted to seeing the film, but as we said in our posts, it wasn't us who obtained the films (because that would be illegal) and we were pretty discrete about it.

9. Pistol

Pistol Guest

I just saw it...amazing...I cannot believe how awesome the movie was... I only played like 1/4 of the game, but I'm going back to play it.

As for the "thin" storyline, I suppose someone who has no clue about the games would think that, but if you'd played even a sliver of FF7 then you could appreciate it as much as I did...

...and the animation! AMAZING! Some things you can only do in CG...and make it look GOOD!

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well, it is freely avaliable in HK and shops dont hide the fact they have it. It is a straight to DVD release, and the internet versions should only have jap audio with cantonese (and mandarin?) subs so it's useless to westerns anyway.

11. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

There are English subs available...

12. atanum141

ahhh...you see acron^ and bindi..even tho u may say that the downloaded copys are bad...but actually the ones in HK are just as illegal!!

as bindi has bought many anime dvd's at the mo' mostly none of them are real or pay any licence to the companys that produced them...as they are prob teh same ones sold over ebay..the ones in HK are just mass produced/edited and packaged in such a way that it looks like a real retail copy..

mostly all are fakes.

but then only thing i got was the subs...which were fan-subed,which arent not illegal.

13. Isotopian

Isotopian What's a Dremel?

Hey, let's not point fingers here.

14. K

K 528491

Rubbish storyline. Great action. Bit of a no-brainer. I was hoping for some actual use of materia and the like. Still, pretty decent.

15. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

the animation was impressive, the rest of it was just so **** i couldnt help but laugh :D
    i think its the hair mainly, i cant take anyone seriously when they have hair like that :p

16. DivineSin

I really hope theres some deleted scenes on the dvd when it comes over here and a special making of. Theres a few scenes in the trailers that didnt end up in the film (believe me, i've watched it three times ^_^). For all of you guys who dont know about the FF7 game but want to know about it to enhance your advent children experience, just head on over to this site. It goes from 2000 years before the events take place, through the entire plot and story of the game (including every action you take along the way).

hxxp://www.icybrian.com/fanficresource/ff7steeleinfo.php

17. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Just seen it, was playing at the planet (Wolvo Rock club) last night, I bet there copy wasn'y legit!

Awsome film, coulda done with more magic/guardians/beasts etc, but still pretty damn good

Best bit :
    When the dudes ringtone in the church is the level up music

- M@

18. DivineSin

Lol, looks like bit-tech has taken over the new spoiler coverup thing now eh? I dont think thats a spoiler, but it damn well was funny. Especially when that person who won, won against that other person who lost, lost.

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Kinda goes without saying though; Winning against the person who lost.

20. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I just wish they had used the game storyline, would have been better than this.

I would like to have seen more focus on the side characters, not just cloud.