1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celine dion bad at english ?

Discussion in 'General' started by mUrml, 17 Sep 2005.

1. mUrml

mUrml What's a Dremel?

OMG this is soooo funny...

And let me say; I feel with the victims of Katrina, I'm just laughing at her babbling :D

2. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

I hate when famous people who know almost nothing start makeing political statements that make very little since (Like what the Dixie Chicks did. . .).

I guess part of being famous is you don't need a brain, just looks. . . (like Paris Hilton- she's only famous for being a whore).

L J

3. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

let her open up her house and have eveyone loot her home for all her goodies and then ask her again how she feels...iI cant stand her

4. Colonel Sanders

Simply put, I think if that happened she would cry worse than a fat kid who you just stole a candy bar from.

Most of the time, when I see celebreties makeing a public statement, they expect everything to be perfect and only try to please or gain new fans, like her statement along the lines of "The response shouldn't be slow, I know their's reasons, but the response shouldn't be that slow." Analyze that, she is complaining about something, she admits there is not a better way to take care of what she is complaining about, then she continues to complain. Latter, she treats the resucers like idiots in her statement along the lines of: "get a kyak or something and go save those people." We all know the resucers are doing abesolutely nothing, and who would have thought to use a kyak or some other boat in water? :rolleyes:

Oh while, she's had her 15min of fame, during which Larry tried to interupt her and bring some sense back into the conversation. . . But she sure is going to make a difference in the rescue effort and that just saved a life or two (while, maybe not). I better go buy one of her CDs now. Really, I don't want someone with her IQ in a real job that could effect other peoples lives.

L J

5. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

She made a right fool of herself, but atleast she gave $1million :thumb:

6. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

True, but think how much money she has, thats barely anything for her.

7. Adnuo

Adnuo Banned

I dunno what's so funny, I see people who have never touched things in their lives every time I open my TV set...

:worried:

8. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

Oh wow someone is not able to speak proper english... and is emotionally instable...

I've never seen that one

9. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

i feel like burning her to death......she is hurting my ears with her comments

10. Colonel Sanders

Did you competely miss the fact that the individual with poor english who is emotionally instable is Celine Deon? I'm sure you see that everyday. . .

11. mUrml

mUrml What's a Dremel?

Geee, seems you misunderstood the fun in this one...
    It's not that it's bad english, it's Celine Dion (who - i pressume - is english/american) speaking VERY bad and incoherrent english.
    Furthermore some of the phrases are pretty funny :lol:

12. Colonel Sanders

Actually she is Canadian, and thus most likely French Canadian. We Americans (at least this one) sure don't claim her.

L J

13. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

thats like one nite of work for her, she makes me want to boycot Caesars Palace till they ship her ass back to canada

14. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

Yeah I thought that she is French speaking so I did not think it's a big deal, but if she is english/american then she has problems.

15. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Fair do's. Nice of her to let us all know too.

What a plank.

16. quack

quack Minimodder

She was born in Charlemagne, Quebec. :thumb:

17. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

18. CaseyBlackburn

CaseyBlackburn Network Techie

LOL when she said that I was like uh huh since when do you open up your tv and find people...

19. Colonel Sanders

@Atomic: If your trying to say that Kanye West made sense in that article or that he knew what he was talking about, he would have realized that the Louisiana government did a lot to slow down the respones (like not lettting the Red Cross setup inside the Super Dome, not letting busses take citizens out). He would also have realized Bush is not the head of FEMA, and that no person in their right mind would go into that area to rescue someone who has tried to shoot down a rescue hellicopter. . . He would also realize that a large number of "poor" individuals in the United States are WHITE (I think whites are like 75% of the "poor" population here), and that since Clinton was Pres., Bush lowered the percentage of povery down 1%.

But lets face it, New Orleans right now, in my opinion, is every Black persons chance to complain about "racism". . .

L J

20. DivineSin

DivineSin What's a Dremel?

I find it funny that all these corporations are getting donations from the simple people who actually work hard for a living, when all these major actors and singers who have millions of millions of dollars could give a few millions each and wouldnt need a single dollar from the average american.