1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: deep purple

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by th3ory, 20 Sep 2005.

1. th3ory

th3ory What's a Dremel?

hi all
    this is a mod i started the other day, still a TON to do, but here are sum pics to get you all started:

the name *may* change, but at the moment im gona get the whole thing powder coated purple, this will be done at the end of course :)

the victim is a lian li pc 75, silver, ive had this thing for YEARS, and i was gona get rid of it for a shuttle but no one wanted it :(, so i decided to keep it and do sumthing a lil different,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    mess :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the back, that has to be cut out again cos i screwed up and theres a hole in the wrong spot :waah: :waah:

black tinted perspex will be used on the back, and ive got some pink perspex ill most likely use for fan grills, and a extra piece over the rear power supply

thats all i have for today, ill be purchasing a new power supply tomorrow and a motherboard, :rock:

2. huren

huren What's a Dremel?

sweet the big boys of lian li. lookign good and ill be highly intrested in how this turns out.
    i myself do not have a pc7x which i wanted but a little something i call the pc90.

gl with the mod dude ~

3. Big SturL

Big SturL What's a Dremel?

Hihi, that psu looks like it has got a hell of a beating :hehe:

4. th3ory

th3ory What's a Dremel?

lol
    thats just my test power supply that lives in the garage, it was one of the first mods i ever did, and now all the paint is coming off it :(

i was just using it to see what it would look like, same as the mobo

will update thursday nite