1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks help me choose which laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JLevine, 29 Sep 2005.

1. JLevine

JLevine What's a Dremel?

I am in the market for a gaming desktop replacement laptop. Right now I have 2 manufacturers in mind, Dell XPS M170 and the Alienware Area-51m 7700. If you were to take out the factor of price and pure performance which laptop would you choose. (Dell now offers the Go 7800, which Alienware doesnt for some reason, also Dells laptop weighs 8 pounds, opposed to the huge 12-15 pound alienware).

2. The Lost Monk

The Lost Monk What's a Dremel?

iv got one word for you, alienware. it might be heavyer but it has much more power

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Uhh 7800!!

Dell

4. DivineSin

DivineSin What's a Dremel?

I'm alwase up for telling someone to go with a sager..so this wont be any different. Head on over to pctorque and check out the Sager 9880 or the 7620. The 9880 is one of the most beautifull, powerfull notebooks i have ever seen. The damn thing even comes with 4 speakers and a subwoofer built into the chassis. The only downside is it comes with a Geforce Go 6800GT (Soon to be the latest Nvidia model.) BUT the graphics card is upgradeable for when the card is carried by them and is PCI-E instead of AGP.