1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good A+ braindump site?

Discussion in 'General' started by Altron, 4 Oct 2005.

1. Altron

Altron Minimodder

Hi,

I'm taking A+ core tomarrow. Does anyone know of a good site where I can find some braindumps?

2. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

freepractice.com I went through the tests there for like a month and aced the A+ Core hardware and software in the same day.

3. Godboy_g

Godboy_g What's a Dremel?

Brain dumps are cheating! If you feel you need to use them just to pass the test, you probably shouldn't be in this field..........

*EDIT* Especially if you need it to pass A+. That was the easiest Cert I did....

*Edit#2* I apologise if this offends.....I just have very strong feelings on this issue...

4. Altron

Altron Minimodder

I am doing brandumps on the reccomendations of the school IT guy, who really knows his stuff.

It's not that I don't know the material, it's that I don't know what kind of questions will be on the test. I do a pretty good job at hardware troubleshooting and configuration and stuff, but I don't know if I'm doing it the right way. If I knew what kind of stuff would be on the test, it would mean acing it instead of barely passing.

But, at this point, 2 hours away from taking the test, I think it's too late to find a good braindump. I'm just going to post in a few more threads then read my A+ book. I'll post results here. See you on the other side.

5. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Just out of curiosity, what is a brain dump?

6. Altron

Altron Minimodder

When people finish the test, they write down all the questions they can remember, and the answers to them. I'll do it in about 2 hours.

7. kiljoi

Ah. So a cheat sheet. ;)

8. Altron

Altron Minimodder

I got 662. Passing was 515. I got the same question twice. Aobut 25% of the test was networking. There were several printer questions and almost nothing on SCSI. For the most part it was simple.

9. Mace

Mace Ohh, it stings.

Just out of doing that for 20 minutes, it seems pretty easy and that just my general knowledge I've amassed over the years could get me a passing grade on the test.

10. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

the site i listed just for the record is not a brain dump but it does offer a few hundred questions that can and will be seen on your test. It is a legit site to help study if you need it.

11. kiljoi

Thanks for that link Arkuden. I plan on taking the test here soon as well, when I can afford it.