1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding www.silverpcs.com

Discussion in 'Modding' started by wajt, 13 Nov 2005.

1. wajt

wajt What's a Dremel?

has anyone had any experience buying from them? i wanted to pick up a lian-li power supply bracket (too lazy/inexperienced to make my own) and i didnt want to get ripped off by frozencpu

2. Longtalltechsan

Longtalltechsan What's a Dremel?

Just out of curiosity what is wrong with frozencpu? I have found a good amount of things to order from them due to price, but if they are a bad dealer then I'll look elsewhere.

3. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Frozen overcharges massively on a lot of things.

4. wajt

wajt What's a Dremel?

so whats the verdict then--are they okay to order from?

5. silent_project

silent_project What's a Dremel?

never had an issue with frozen....

6. Fibbles

Fibbles What's a Dremel?

I wouldn't say they "massively" overcharge, but most things are a few $$ more than they are elsewhere. They are in New York and in my experiences, New York is pricier than most places I've been (I was born in Syracuse). The ordering experieces I've had are fine though. They've got a bigger selection of Innovatek stuff than HighSpeedPC (or anyone else) and they do special orders.

7. Timmee

Timmee What's a Dremel?

I've ordered some Lian Li replacement parts from them, and they were awesome to deal with. Also, if you don't see what you need on their website, give them a call to see if they can get it. I messed up the original top to my Lian Li PC-70 case, and was looking everywhere to try to find a replacement. All they had listed was the PC-60 top, so I called, and they were able to get ahold of the correct top for me.

I'd order from them again. :thumb:

8. bobby@silverpcs.co

bobby@silverpcs.co What's a Dremel?

Silverpcs.com

This is Bobby from www.silverpcs.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me anytime so I can help you out for your order. Email me anytime w/ any concerns and I'll make sure to get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day!!