1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superman Returns Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by mookboy, 19 Nov 2005.

1. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

2. MrOrange99

MrOrange99 What's a Dremel?

I hope it isn't overhyped.

3. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

Too bad the trailer is only CGI and a few random camera shots ;/ nothing in it about what the film is actually going to be about. unless i just missed it...

4. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

There's a bit of information regarding the story on the warnerbrothers website... I really really really hope they're not going to attempt to recreate the original Return of Superman storyline - it's just too BIG and it really wouldn't do the storyline any justice whatsoever.

Although saying that, the teaser doesn't appear to have particularly anything to do with the story information on the website. Plus, the story info states an absence... not death. Who knows anyway?

Nice to see a fresh face donning the kecks, though. Hope he can cope with it.

5. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Even though there is hardly any footage to judge what the movie will probably be like it sounds reasonable and I mean Batman was quite good so this could possibly turn out to be good.

6. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

judging from the rubbish trailor, it wont be overhyped. This could be good, however we cant judge superman by what was the phenominal batman as there by totally differant people, have entirely differant budgets. The only crossover is there both superheros (though hopefully the directors have learna bit from batman begins).

Its certainly one to look out for :).