1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 5 More Hours!! 360!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by venomz, 21 Nov 2005.

1. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

well 5 more hours telkl xbox comes out :D cant wait for it . i live in USA BTW

Last edited: 21 Nov 2005
  2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

good luck in actually getting one....and btw..pre-ordering one dont mean ****.

3. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

i dident pre order im getting my next week :D i camped a web site for 4 hours tell i got in to order it.i should be getting it through the mail withen a week :) i got a charger kit. 2 games an extra controler and special edition xbox :D cant wait! i wanna take 2 weeks off from work to play it lmao :)

4. IcarusCollapse

IcarusCollapse What's a Dremel?

Pre-ordering does mean **** if you've been called and told you're getting one on launch night. I work for Gamestop, and we're getting 52 systems in (48 Premium, 4 Core). We had like 36 reserves for first shipment, so we're filling all of those, and then we have about 220 reserves for second shipment that we're going to start working away at with the extras here.

5. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

yeah pre order does mean **** same with what icarus said they have to fill in the pre orders befor they can sell them to people who dident . so that means that people who dident pre order theres wont get it for 10weeks atleast depending on how many shipments they get per load.

6. sk8phreak88

sk8phreak88 Minimodder

Pre order doesn't mean S**T to me, I preorderd mine june 1st. Get a call last wed "we are sorry to inform you, but you will not be reciving your xbox 360 on the release date we will call you again to inform you when you can pick it up.
    I go down there..Not before F****** xmas... It WAS going to be a gift. And I even payed the whole damn thing off along with 2 games!!!!!! Lets say I wasn't happy and there is a new set of marks infront of the store from me leaving.

Tags: