1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows NFS:Most Wanted and Saitek P2500

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JonDixon, 21 Nov 2005.

1. JonDixon

JonDixon Decking is the new modding

Anyone using this controller with NFS:MW?

I installed it yesterday and the programming software, so I could use it with this game. However when I play the cars tend to lean to the left all the time.

In devices in the control tab its telling me that I dont need to configure the device and theres nothing in the game to help me sort this out. Any ideas?

2. The Gaji

The Gaji What's a Dremel?

I used to have the same problem. I dont have the P2500 it's the P880 i have, same realy without the rumble and a cable. The Drivers that came on the cd i'm sure had drivers that allow you to manualy calibrate the analogue stick. The Newest drivers i have doesnt seem to have that option so might be worth trying the drivers that came with the CD.

Hope that helps any

3. JonDixon

Thanks for the info.

4. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

Did you calibrate'it in Control Panel/Game Controllers?

5. JonDixon

In the controllers tab it say's there is no need to configure, there is no configure option. Within the tab though the pad is showing as centered when you dont move the analogu sticks just as you would expect.

6. The Gaji

The Gaji What's a Dremel?

Donno where it can be set then i know i have had drivers that let you deal with an analogue stick that is off center. the only other place i can think the drivers are then would be the windows built in drivers but i dont think they support the joypad.

Tags: