1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

2x07
    it just left me kinda disappointed. 'backstory, yay', but ffs, it'd be nice to get a little something else in the episode too... worst of all, we still didn't get to see sayiid going crazy-go-nuts :miffed:

ok, i kinda knew after the first ten minutes that the end would be pretty much the last scene of 2x06, but i had a little glimmer of hope that we might see at least the events that unfolded maybe afew seconds later :(

quite possibly the cruelest god damn cliffhanger ever. i mean who sets up a kick ass cliffhanger one week, then ends the next episode in the exact same spot? sometimes i hate the geniuses behind lost :( oh well, another weeks long wait ahead :waah: (someone please tell me they won't do this to me again?)

i kinda wish i'd waited like i did with s1, and just dl'd the entire season at once, then watched the whole thing in a marathon weekender. but no. i have to spend all week at work going 'omg goodwin / others / crazy guy from first group / crazy guy from hatch / others kid with teddy like tailend kiddie / omg omg omg / shannon dead yes/no / sayiid crazygonuts yes/no / everyones past / dharma / good/bad / light/dark / yin/yang / mind control / polar bears / end of the world / collective conciousness / omgomgomg / smoke / mechanical / 'seen heart of the island and it's beautiful'/oh shiii locke scared / wtf / aaaargh'. worst of all, this insane babbling is swimming round in my head as nobody i work with downloads the bloody thing and are still watching it on e ****ing 4 so i can't bloody well talk about it- and- and- and... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH *head explodes*

*cough*

erm, sorry about that :worried:

and, uh, i'm sorry, but ana lucia would definately get it (not gay)

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Punch to the face? Acting lessons? Some strong lithium for her dipolar problem??

3. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!... wish I could hibernate for a week.

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

2x07 - Getting pretty disappointed by Lost atm. I had a horrible vision for a second, that we were going to see the entire damn story so far, played from the point of view of the other survivors over the period of another 1.5 series. If that'd happened, I think I woulda switched off.

It seems to me like they're just trying to "fill" the series now until we get to the last few episodes and then they'll start telling us more information. In a way, it was more interesting not knowing what had happened to the other survivors. Oh well.

2x08 better be good.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

2x07

One thing that really struck me from this episode was all the BS about how tough the tail-enders had it... no they didn't. The first group had polar bears and stuff, this lot just got "taken". The ads on channel 4 had that "we are all sinners" thing, and Goodwin said the ones on the list were taken because they were good, and they tried to take Eko too. I didn't see them get tortured either... maybe I just wasn't paying attention...

I need to watch it again anyway cos I'm sure I saw those symbols flying around during the crash and didn't those "others" die easily... almost like they weren't really alive.

6. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

if they turn out to be zombies or some such nonsense i'm gonna stop watching :miffed:

7. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

Meh, the first series ever to use the same cliff hanger twice? ;/

As soon as it started i had a horrible feeling they weren't going to tell us anymore, and then they didn't.... :(

8. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Was just a filler episode, really annoying.

9. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

2X07
    By the look of that episode
    The air hostess disappeared, Anna shouted run, then Shannan ran through the foliage all in the same spot. So does that mean that the others are starting to take people in that area, or are they just getting the last person on their list from the tail?

Also thinking about it more
    The person that died is looking more like Shannon. Before i thought that it was the air hostess and Shannon would survive. But now we know that they aren't taking them to kill, so it's not her. We didn't see Sawyer die, so probably not him. That is unless they have done something stupid like when they get back from camp they find out that one of the nameless extras have been mauled by that polar bear that got knifed.
    God i hope not.

Last edited: 23 Nov 2005
  10. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

either way, the wait is nearly over... we better find out 'what happened next' tonight goddammit!

after rewatching the last two eps i'm thinking it's pretty much gotta be shannon who died. they spent a lot of time on her backstory, and i feel her character didn't really warrant so much attention unless it was her swan song.

11. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Bit late, but Ep7 was total crap.

I hate Anna so god damn much. Why she couldn't slip and shoot herself I don't know. And if she suspected Goodwin wtf did she take up a mountain before confronting him alone?

12. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

It wasn't at all about finding a way to tell us more about the others and making it all dramatic :p

13. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

Anyone else finding themselves losing interest fast? What with the 3 week break, the appallingly repetitive/predictable episodes of late. Instead of having an intense craving for the next episode, I'm left craving the actual content that should have been in the episode that I've just watched. I'm going to keep watching of course, but the magic has completely worn off.

14. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

2x08

not a bad episode imo.

lots of gooey stuff, but im not ashamed to admit that i was all like "awww *^_^*" when rose and bernard were reunited. nice to see a bit of ana's past, though tbh, i'd really like to know more about echo. that guy is the locke of the tailies, and thus kicks ass. also his twiddly beard thing is ace :lol:

no more tips on the whole 'whats going on on the island guys?' thing. less human interaction and more crazy conspiracy stuff plz.

it's nice to see they didn't go for the triple with that god damn cliffhanger though

oh and:

sayiids reaction when michael said walt had been taken. was that 'omg i feel so bad for you' or 'omg but i just saw him just now. srsly. in the woods. he was all wet lol. silly boy :V'?

did he just say that he'd seen walt to reassure shannon (and hopefully bag himself more naughty fun), or did he really see him? was walt really there, or was it just shannon tripping, a 'real' vision, a shared vision being projected by the psychic researchers, *insert other options here*??

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Damn, I would still have shot AL.

:( Saiied you namby pamby.

16. quack

quack Minimodder

Sayid.

So she's a cop... well who'da thunk it. Makes sense why she's such a complete bitch I guess.

I loved seeing Bernard and Rose reunited at last... yay!!

17. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

A lot better than Ep7, hopefully it improves next episode as well.

18. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Aha! Episode 8 actually had me interested rather than the past few boring eps, and I still can't see what you guys find annoying about Ana. She's supposed to be the stereotypical gun-toting emotion-hiding resident evil style woman, but I suppose if you want to see her shot I can't persuade you. :)

I've pretty much stopped thinking about what could've happened on the island, and have started letting it wash over me in each episode. There are so many possibilities of what could have happened that there's probably no chance of hitting on the right one.

19. fartonmyear

fartonmyear What's a Dremel?

ana is annoying and spoilers

because what made her boss? god complex. "i know what i'm doing". she's just a regular ego tripping copper pig. come on when sahed was tied up and mike was like "if you're going to shoot me, shoot me" didn't you just want him to say "bi7ch". and also ana needs to be bi7ch slapped. just slap her face and take those guns away from her.

20. quack

quack Minimodder

The guy's name is SAYID. Sheesh.

Last edited: 29 Nov 2005