1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ Project ] DSIGN III :: Lost Paradise :: update 23.05.06

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by niktard, 27 Dec 2004.

1. arkadur

arkadur What's a Dremel?

i think that is UV ccfl's

wow :jawdrop:
    very good work
    very nice PSU :)
    keep up the good work!

2. Pitbull

Pitbull What's a Dremel?

What to do think of no ccfl or uv but LEDS:p

3. pc-modd.dk

pc-modd.dk What's a Dremel?

nice work on that psu

4. Draeth1

Draeth1 What's a Dremel?

Simply beautiful work. Very clean and smooth looking. How do you plan on mounting the side panels since you are making the entire case?
    Keep up the good work

5. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

Yes i have my exams this month so i couldn't work... and i will work as lifeguard this summer so i don't know if i will have enough time to keep modding, it's possible that the mod be in pause during the summer until august, then i will restart it and finish it...be patient, no update this summer or maybe few update...i don't know ! :sigh:

the ccfl's use inside the psu is a coolermaster white led fan, but to illuminate the aluminium casebox of the psu i use an unpolished mesh of acrylic with a high intensity white led inside ...that's all ! :yawn:

i have still some idea for this aluminium psu box, it isn't finish ... i received some other part of the watercooling, maybe some pic in the week of the hardware, but i do nothing since last update, sorry ! :D

if i have enough time i will begin the front of the case...see you soon ! :rock:

i'll try to keep the good work :dremel:

6. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

some new updat - i have receive some prize of coolermatser contest and another french contest on ADNPC.net

i have send the CM prizes and i think to use the waterblock GT3 on my futur 6800 galaxy i'll buy to a friend ...But can i use an nexxos XP rev.2 ( µchannel ) with a watercube GT3 on the grafic card or i must use another µchannel grafic card waterblock like the nexxxos GPX 9xxx ?

the pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:dremel:

7. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

Yeeeesss...I have a new camera...so let's start the pics, for this update...As you can see I have imagine for an other time a new front for the case...and I Find some new tools to do it !

It's a Lock of door with a Handle , i found 2 sort of handle :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I begin to cut the aluminium to realize the chassis :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the front :
    I hesitated between to idea for the front....but i found a new style to realize the chassis , the case look more inventive and original , i have to work to integrate all the watercooling part because dimensions have been reduced with this idea of chassis now , i think i will do a case at the bottom for my PSU and the DVD drive....on the top of case maybe i wlill realize a HDD bay...wait & see

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

an idea of the top, with an engraving acrylic between the handle, illuminate with White LED

[​IMG]

The new chassis, i will keep it !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

reservoir will be on the top of the Laing hidden behind an acrylic with Alu.

Some other pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it looks better in " grey " than in " gold " ....

8. Gaoske

Gaoske What's a Dremel?

This is really ONE NICE PROJECT!!!

I don't understand why I just spotted it for the first time today...

I'm really glad you already realise the gold-like color of your add-ons wasn't the best choice for your case. The greylook does fit properly though :D

I'm going to follow this one...

9. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

Thanks for your comments, it's really a pleasur to see the case be pleasant for you ;)

i have drawn a sketch of the casemod's look :

[​IMG]
    I don't have decided which draw doing for the front ( below the 2 coolermaster 120mm fan on the rad' ) that why the draw isn't really clean ! that the same problem for the feather at the bottom, i will do the same effect like the I in the "I-Spider mod "of from Ferry...

where the motherboard will be :

[​IMG]

the location of drive and PSU :

[​IMG]

cable will go out behind the motherboard, to not to see them when we will look on the window :

[​IMG]

10. drinn

drinn What's a Dremel?

nice

11. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

bottom of the case :

[​IMG]

inside :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it may be change later

12. Blanbec

Blanbec What's a Dremel?

As always, it's an awesome work niktard !
    Continue, ton mod est terrib' !

13. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

:D oh ! a frenchie !! from which forum you come ?

thanx for your com' too ;)

14. Blanbec

Blanbec What's a Dremel?

I'm from jackypc, nokytech, barbones, hardware...

15. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

:D ... you're like me so, a excessive forumer :yawn:

:dremel:

16. ajampaniki

ajampaniki What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just love these 2 images, did u do anything with them. Would be to bad if u didnt.

17. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

yes i will do the top like the sketch, the panel cutting will be like the sketch, only the front of the case will change , as you can see with the new sketch from my new update !

18. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

little update, i have received my 20 led High power white colour in 5mm and the same in 3mm , then i've search for a company which distribute real plexy ( makrolon, lexan, plexi, PMMA,etc... ) i would have prefered some pplexi panel react to UV in blue, but it's hard to find without paying astronomical sums ! if only ACryan can give me some acryclic !! ^^

Mine are Altuglass© mark , very good proprity !! i love it !

[​IMG]

As you can see the last one i can found in the company ( I could only have small pieces free :( ) is a strange acrylic panel, there is an aluminium plate on each face of the plexi , i will engrave on the surface to see what sort of effect it can do !

the biggest piece of acrylic will be use to realize the top of my 6800 Grafic card Waterblock or maybe ( i hope ) for a 7800GTX if MSI taiwan allow me to be sponsored by them, giving this 7800 which have a Angel logo on their fan blowing on the GPU ! they give to their grafic card the same theme than my project case mod , so why don't have a partnership ?! ....i think i can dream more ! lol

19. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

next update to show your the final sketch which can show you how will be the casemod....and what i have in mind !

[​IMG]

the white vandal switch and the " angel " on front ( realize with door handle ) - it will be a whithe cathode dehind acrylic to illuminate the front .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the great piece of blue UV acrylic on the left will hide the HTF3 X triple radiator whith the 2 120mm Coolermaster fan ( i whish that ACryan can sponsorize me to have this sort of acrylic...:( ) the the reservoir in his aluminium box with some engraved acrylic window , illumination with some whithe LED HL 7500cdm, I will use 5 High power White LED to create a soft light inside and have a real good blue UV light by my tygon R3603 !

a piece of aluminium will hide the motherboard ( like Defyant's Mod ) , on the top it will be the HDD bay ( i have 3 HDD for this mod ) and only my raptor will be WC , and I will put my hard disk in this aluminum pane which has the shape of a radiator :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the reservoir

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that'all, enjoy ! :D

20. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

t is not current to see case with the angel theme whereas theme like DRAGON, DEVIL, or MOVIE / GAME are more.

it's a pleasure to show my work here.

encore un zouli dessin du top !

[​IMG]

the feather will be cut in the aluminium top and below we could see the acrylic engraved with white led, then the blue UV reservoir, the radiator home made for cooling my hdd , etc...