1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding My Custom Window

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Bobthebeerdude, 5 Dec 2005.

1. Bobthebeerdude

Bobthebeerdude What's a Dremel?

I am not new to the whole modding scene but i am new to this and a few other modding forums. I now am starting to actually like some of my new work and i wanna see what everyone else thinks. This is my first window i had ever done. All my other mods where mostly just paint jobs. But here it is:

I have a purchased a new BTX Pentium D machine within the last few months. But the case is very...Bland. Well after much imput from my friends i finally decided to put my own custom window in my case.
    This is jsut the finished window:
    [​IMG]

No here is the window on my case:
    [​IMG]
    Now the reason i am using thumbscrews to hold on the plexi is because i couldn't decide on what i wanted to ingrave on the plexi. So by using the thumbscrew i can take off that window and replace it if i want a different design. Please elt me know what you think and look for my post of my older mods sometime soon. Thanks.

2. Bobthebeerdude

Oooh and there is a blue light that flashes inside the case. But it has been driving me wild lately so it has been turned off. I'm looking and putting blue LED's in the case instead.

3. Bobthebeerdude

Please people. I want some feedback. PLZ!

4. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Looks godd, but not my slyle ;)

5. 1e8o

1e8o What's a Dremel?

nicely done:p

6. Bobthebeerdude

Thanks guys!